• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Zeklia
Donor: grass
Past Clans: Illuminate, Havon, Extinct, Nova, Nebulous, Triology, Trostetic, Valor, Static, Revolt, Aspire, Sinatra, Power, Stolen, Mystic, Explicit, Clique, Overload
Skype Name: Liam.hopkins94
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: PvP
Accepted as Member

Max | Mini

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: wirl
Donor: Quantum
Past Clans: Serenity, Cosmic, ryan clan, redstone clan.
Skype Name: maxleyfer
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Because I'm a good and loyal member that is good at pvp and communication. I'm responsible and mature when needed, and can bunnies around a lot (;. I'm also good at pvps. thank you !!!!

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Because I'm a good and loyal member that is good at pvp and communication. I'm responsible and mature when needed, and can bunnies around a lot (;. I'm also good at pvps. thank you !!!!
Accepted as Member

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: 0ya
Donor: diamond
Past Clans: signature
Skype Name: ask fyretic
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Carry and yea

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: 0ya
Donor: diamond
Past Clans: signature
Skype Name: ask fyretic
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Carry and yea
Accepted as Trial

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted as Member

darknightlegacy

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL stellur i feel bad for u yur only elite is getting banned ill send u the link of cementiri hacking LOL my vid and stephz vid of auto crits and no kb EZ BAN

Exclusivehh

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Exclusiveh
Donor: platnium
Past Clans: Trivium Facile Stolen Curse Ascend Legacy (and more)
Skype Name: exclusive..skype
Who do you know in Ivy: Lpds And Thank_You
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I am a great leader, and I can listen to Officer's/higher members very well

TrivoticClan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Exclusiveh
Donor: platnium
Past Clans: Trivium Facile Stolen Curse Ascend Legacy (and more)
Skype Name: exclusive..skype
Who do you know in Ivy: Lpds And Thank_You
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I am a great leader, and I can listen to Officer's/higher members very well
Denied

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci