• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
important update! For Top Clan Season 2 Im going down to 8 clans because Im honestly sick and tired of people telling me everyday that a clan has either changed their name or disbanded rebanded merged... its too messy that way... the simple way for me to change this situation is Im dropping the tournament down to the 8 clans that I feel have been together the longest and are most steady. I will post those 8 clans with the scheduled times after this posting.
1.Reflection vs Insidious 2:45pm est
2.Exodus vs Precise 3:45pm est
3.The Tigers vs Ascendancy 4:45 pm est
4. Valhalla vs Serenity 5:45 pm est

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
important update! For Top Clan Season 2 Im going down to 8 clans because Im honestly sick and tired of people telling me everyday that a clan has either changed their name or disbanded rebanded merged... its too messy that way... the simple way for me to change this situation is Im dropping the tournament down to the 8 clans that I feel have been together the longest and are most steady. I will post those 8 clans with the scheduled times after this posting.
1.Reflection vs Insidious 2:45pm est
2.Exodus vs Precise 3:45pm est
3.The Tigers vs Ascendancy 4:45 pm est
4. Valhalla vs Serenity 5:45 pm est
Yay ! :D

OverkillSG

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #Overkill, we challenge you to a 4v4 or 5v5 clan battle on the US servers, our rules. If so, add me on skype, and if not, simply reply with a no, thank you.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of #Overkill, we challenge you to a 4v4 or 5v5 clan battle on the US servers, our rules. If so, add me on skype, and if not, simply reply with a no, thank you.
Umm we accept. Just that theres one problem. You didnt wrote down your skype.. How about you add me. "ItsDeadbox"

ByteSize_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iNaNaS/ByteSize_
Wins/Games: iNaNaS 260/1260+ ByteSize 10/23
Skype/TS: Yes, you have me.
PvP strengths: Sword,Rod,Bow,FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Internet is bad about 1/10
TimeZone: Canadian Mountain time
Previous Clans: Exodus, Optimist, Superior
Donor: On iNaNaS account
Additional Notes: Moderator on Shanns. server

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
IGN: iNaNaS/ByteSize_
Wins/Games: iNaNaS 260/1260+ ByteSize 10/23
Skype/TS: Yes, you have me.
PvP strengths: Sword,Rod,Bow,FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Internet is bad about 1/10
TimeZone: Canadian Mountain time
Previous Clans: Exodus, Optimist, Superior
Donor: On iNaNaS account
Additional Notes: Moderator on Shanns. server
Accepted rank: Member !

OverkillSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Im sorry, but I have a Mod, saying that we won 3-1, and a screen shot of the owner agreeing on our rules, we simply postponed and I don't believe thats a DQ, for it was our rules, thank you, and please have it changed, I really don't want to be bothered getting a Moderator to make you change it, thank you.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Im sorry, but I have a Mod, saying that we won 3-1, and a screen shot of the owner agreeing on our rules, we simply postponed and I don't believe thats a DQ, for it was our rules, thank you, and please have it changed, I really don't want to be bothered getting a Moderator to make you change it, thank you.
We ready agreed to a 2-1..
Edit: oh nvm I just saw the time you posted this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci