• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Disbanded) #Nerve [Au Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldyMC

Tribute
Reaction score
BoldyMC's Application for #Nerve!

IGN: BoldyMC
Name: Rowan
Skype name: boldyftw
Wins/games: 54 wins, 2600 games.
Strengths: Bow, Parkour and FnS.
Weaknesses: Fast Clicking, Fishing Rod, Strafing.
Rating 6/10
Past clans: No need.
Why would you like to join Nerve?: Because Jayden is in it and I want to start being competitive.

NOTE:
No, my stats might not currently be good, but I have an excuse... I get kills, I play well with my teammate(s) and all that good stuff, I just don't win, i get extremely unlucky with teams and have really low fps, but @ X-Mas the majority of this will change due to a new pc that I am going to be getting, also I should be able to improve my skills by doing clan wars and attending clan practices.

PolarProject

Platinum
Reaction score
  • IGN: PolarProject
  • Name: Jake
  • Skype name: slimpancake07
  • Wins/games: 0/0 (stat reset) :)
  • Strengths: Definitely Sword Fighting; strafing, jitter, & block hitting. As well as bow accuracy, and pretty coordinated with rod combos
  • Weaknesses: Probably FnS placement and opponent movement predictions. Also the unfortunate encounter of hackers and 4 + teams (as they are common on MCSG)
  • Rating (out of 10): 6/10
  • Past clans: Zer0 (different server)
  • Why would you like to join Nerve? I would love to participate in this clan as I am already friends with a few members & I also have just recently turned very competitive in relation to MC PvP. Therefore I am quite active on the server and feel I can contribute much wins to the team and help out with our growth on the Clan Leader board!

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN: PolarProject
  • Name: Jake
  • Skype name: slimpancake07
  • Wins/games: 0/0 (stat reset) :)
  • Strengths: Definitely Sword Fighting; strafing, jitter, & block hitting. As well as bow accuracy, and pretty coordinated with rod combos
  • Weaknesses: Probably FnS placement and opponent movement predictions. Also the unfortunate encounter of hackers and 4 + teams (as they are common on MCSG)
  • Rating (out of 10): 6/10
  • Past clans: Zer0 (different server)
  • Why would you like to join Nerve? I would love to participate in this clan as I am already friends with a few members & I also have just recently turned very competitive in relation to MC PvP. Therefore I am quite active on the server and feel I can contribute much wins to the team and help out with our growth on the Clan Leader board!
Accepted

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
BoldyMC's Application for #Nerve!

IGN: BoldyMC
Name: Rowan
Skype name: boldyftw
Wins/games: 54 wins, 2600 games.
Strengths: Bow, Parkour and FnS.
Weaknesses: Fast Clicking, Fishing Rod, Strafing.
Rating 6/10
Past clans: No need.
Why would you like to join Nerve?: Because Jayden is in it and I want to start being competitive.

NOTE:
No, my stats might not currently be good, but I have an excuse... I get kills, I play well with my teammate(s) and all that good stuff, I just don't win, i get extremely unlucky with teams and have really low fps, but @ X-Mas the majority of this will change due to a new pc that I am going to be getting, also I should be able to improve my skills by doing clan wars and attending clan practices.
I will Trial you just pm me on Skype (I have you)

Reaction score
  • IGN: GamingSensationz
  • Name: Ali
  • Skype name: Sycotic_gam3r
  • Wins/games: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/gamingsensationz/
  • Strengths: everything but mainly bow, sword and rod
  • Weaknesses: fns but still pretty good
  • Rating /10 8.5
  • Past clans: (If any) # dusk xD
  • Why would you like to join Nerve? I fell that i would fit well in this clan since everyone is nice and and we are all nearly at the same level as each other. hopefully you choose me to join you clan. :)

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN: GamingSensationz
  • Name: Ali
  • Skype name: Sycotic_gam3r
  • Wins/games: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/gamingsensationz/
  • Strengths: everything but mainly bow, sword and rod
  • Weaknesses: fns but still pretty good
  • Rating /10 8.5
  • Past clans: (If any) # dusk xD
  • Why would you like to join Nerve? I fell that i would fit well in this clan since everyone is nice and and we are all nearly at the same level as each other. hopefully you choose me to join you clan. :)
Accepted welcome to #Nerve :D

Reaction score
IGN:evil_pudding2431
Skype Name:zayne.grant
Wins/Games 58/1785(i used to not know about good and bad stats so now i am way more experienced with MCSG)
Strengths:Sword,Fns,Rod
Weaknesses:Teams of 4 and sometimes if i am on fire.
Rating out of 10: I would rate myself a 8 because of my confidence of fighting teams or fighting decent players with my rod skill! (i will need to warm up in the morning)
Past Clans: (None) i would love to join this clan for a new experience of playing with new players and learning to grow my skill in my pvp.

Reaction score
IGN:evil_pudding2431
Name:Zayne
Skype Name zayne.grant
wins/games 58/1795
Strengths:Sword,Fns,rod
Weaknesses Teames of 4 and when i am sometimes on fire.
Rating: 8/10 i rate myself this cause i have confidence when i fight teams and even decent players with my rod and fns skill.
past clans: (none) i would love to join this clan so i can experience to play with new players and discover my skill on MCSG i can get better at my skill of pvp.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Application: Can't be bothered applying, please accept

lukeyboi5000

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: lukeyboi5000 ( i also have no alts.)
Name: Luke
Skype Name: lukeyboi5000 ( I am on it very often)
Wins/Games: 52/1808 ( Sorry I have a bad ratio I didnt no about stats until I started playing with my friend but it was too little too late, But I have become a much more experienced player since then :))
Strengths: Sword, combos FNS.
Weaknesses: Walking into fire sometimes, I get nervous when fighting team of 2's on my own, and I get nervous when I am boutntied.
Rating out of 10: I would rate my self 7 because of my confidence and ability to play with others (but I am a bit shaky in the morning arnt we all!)
Past Clans (If any): Nope, I hope to join this one for the experience.
Why would you like to join Nerve?: Because It would be a great experiece and a great opportunity for people to see my skill, and I would meet heaps of new people :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci