• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded Moderator please close thread

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
On Behalf of Team Exodus, I challenge you to a 3v3 or up clan battle. Add minedandcrafted513 on Skype if you accept. If you decline, simply reply with a no.

WiddowSS

Tribute
Reaction score
We #Widdows challenge you to a clan battle! on Ca servers if you accept add my Skype: geo_hinman, send me a Skype when were doing a battle! If so!

Kademonsters

Tribute
Reaction score
How Many Wins Do You Have (must have at least 50 )(Wins/Games Played Ratio)?: 220/1356

What Are Your PvP Strengths?: Sword, Fishing rod, Flint and steel

What Are Your Pvp Weaknesses?:Large teams, shooting bow in water

What Is Your Skype? (Required For Clan Battles): NinjaChopper2000

What Is Your In Game Name? (IGN): NinjaChopper

Why do you want to join #DarkMystic?My friend yana234 is in the clan so i would like to join

Thanks For Applying For #DarkMystic We Will Inform You ASAP if your in or not but if your declined 3 times you cant apply again

Yana234

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a reminder to challengers: If you wish to challenge #DarkMystic YOU MUST LEAVE A SKYPE or we will not be able to set up a battle, Thank you.

BurningFIre333

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: burningfire333
Wins:104/1308
Strgth:bow sword fns fishrod
Weakness: Hackers,Teams of 3 or more
I really wanted a good clan and decided to choose this one

awyskiel32

Tribute
Reaction score
How Many Wins Do You Have (must have at least 75 )(Wins/Games Played Ratio)?: 151/1400 ;-;

Quarter Quell wins (Does not really matter however if you have 10+ its alright) : Not many but good ratio.

Sg Classic wins (Just like Quarter Quell but instead of 10 you need 3+ ) : Not many but good ratio.

What Are Your PvP Strengths?: Strafing, Sword fights.

What Are Your Pvp Weaknesses?: Water battles, extended bow fights (I prefer to fight with just swords)

What maps are you good at? : A bunch :p

What maps are you bad at? : I don't like Avaricia at all.

What Is Your Skype? (Required For Clan Battles): awyskiel32

What Is Your In Game Name? (IGN): awyskiel32

Age (Must be at least 10) : 15

Why do you want to join #DarkMystic? Because I know a lot of the Bacca Doodz in the clan.

TeamVivify

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of Team Vivify i challenge you to a clan 5v5 add my skype for more contact if you dont wanna battle just reply with no Thanks! :)

tigerbeats

Tribute
Reaction score
How Many Wins Do You Have (must have at least 75 )(Wins/Games Played Ratio)?: 151/1400 ;-;

Quarter Quell wins (Does not really matter however if you have 10+ its alright) : Not many but good ratio.

Sg Classic wins (Just like Quarter Quell but instead of 10 you need 3+ ) : Not many but good ratio.

What Are Your PvP Strengths?: Strafing, Sword fights.

What Are Your Pvp Weaknesses?: Water battles, extended bow fights (I prefer to fight with just swords)

What maps are you good at? : A bunch :p

What maps are you bad at? : I don't like Avaricia at all.

What Is Your Skype? (Required For Clan Battles): awyskiel32

What Is Your In Game Name? (IGN): awyskiel32

Age (Must be at least 10) : 15

Why do you want to join #DarkMystic? Because I know a lot of the Bacca Doodz in the clan.
Hmmmm Sure ranked as Experienced

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci