• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Disbanded lock thread]

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
IS it really useful to say that? Look what I said in the post, editing the post where I accepted him would just be weird.
I saw what you posted, but double - posting is against the forum rules never the less, so it is useful to say what I am saying.
Is it not allowed to re - enforce the rules?

kingwill2000

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw what you posted, but double - posting is against the forum rules never the less, so it is useful to say what I am saying.
Is it not allowed to re - enforce the rules?
alan is gay he punches people of spawn with the fist glitch and thinks its a gg -_-

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
alan is gay he punches people of spawn with the fist glitch and thinks its a gg -_-
Please do not use derogatory terms on these forums, message me on skype or PM me if you wish to pursue this arguement.
*No flaming*

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Clanwar against zenith?
add me on skype: Zana2635

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Application: Whaaaa, to lon g:O

How old are you: 13
How many wins do you have? 225 something/ Didfer 40 something/ SenchSlash 25 something
How many games have you played? 1800 maybe, idk. Most of the loss were when i was noob and didnt kill the donors because i though they were admins ;p
What is your skype name: Hakkys123
What is your TS name: I have it ,but never using it.
Please rate yourself /10 on the following: 7,5/8
Sword: /10 8
Bow: /10 8
FnS: /10 7
Fishing pole: /10 8
Water fights: /10 7
Killing hackers: /10 7,5
Killing teams: /10 8
What is your in game name: Hakkys123/SenchSlash/Didfer
When did you start playing: Sometime last summer.
What is your favourite map: Solar Frost/Sg4 Ofc :p
Why do you want to be in this clan? (please explain in detail) JVBGunner told me to applyand i dont have any clan and i think this clan is good.
How active are you / will be in the clan / MCSG? I will be very active in Skype, I will be okay active at MCSG since i have so much homework and tennis etc. So yeah, Im okay active :p

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Application: Whaaaa, to lon g:O

How old are you: 13
How many wins do you have? 225 something/ Didfer 40 something/ SenchSlash 25 something
How many games have you played? 1800 maybe, idk. Most of the loss were when i was noob and didnt kill the donors because i though they were admins ;p
What is your skype name: Hakkys123
What is your TS name: I have it ,but never using it.
Please rate yourself /10 on the following: 7,5/8
Sword: /10 8
Bow: /10 8
FnS: /10 7
Fishing pole: /10 8
Water fights: /10 7
Killing hackers: /10 7,5
Killing teams: /10 8
What is your in game name: Hakkys123/SenchSlash/Didfer
When did you start playing: Sometime last summer.
What is your favourite map: Solar Frost/Sg4 Ofc :p
Why do you want to be in this clan? (please explain in detail) JVBGunner told me to applyand i dont have any clan and i think this clan is good.
How active are you / will be in the clan / MCSG? I will be very active in Skype, I will be okay active at MCSG since i have so much homework and tennis etc. So yeah, Im okay active :p
You have been accepted as member for the following reasons:
  • Decent amount of wins
  • Good PvP'er
  • Seems active
  • You will be given 1 month to get 300 wins :)

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
You have been accepted as member for the following reasons:
  • Decent amount of wins
  • Good PvP'er
  • Seems active
  • You will be given 1 month to get 300 wins :)
With all Accouts right?
Not just Hakkys123?

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude 1) U said First to 3 and then about 10 mins ago u said it was first to 2 ACTUALLY then i gave u evidence and you didnt reply lol if any1 is cheating its you

#OverLords

[05 October 2013 09:45] JohnnySmasher [MCSG] [Elite Player] [750 + wins] [#Supanova] [Owner]: First to 3.

[11:19] JohnnySmasher [MCSG] [Elite Player] [750 + wins] [#Supanova] [Owner]: we said first to 2

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Dude 1) U said First to 3 and then about 10 mins ago u said it was first to 2 ACTUALLY then i gave u evidence and you didnt reply lol if any1 is cheating its you

#OverLords

[05 October 2013 09:45] JohnnySmasher [MCSG] [Elite Player] [750 + wins] [#Supanova] [Owner]: First to 3.

[11:19] JohnnySmasher [MCSG] [Elite Player] [750 + wins] [#Supanova] [Owner]: we said first to 2
That's pretty funny actually.
I have to do this LOL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci