• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disabling stats.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
tryhards would cry if this happened

Last edited by a moderator:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Another viable choice would be to create an unranked server. That way people who enjoy this server's survival games plugin will not be forced to play on Badlion to have fun and not care about their statistics.
Omg yes, I'd love to see this, I'll bring it up at the meeting ^_^ thanks for the suggestion!

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it really is a bad idea. Removing stats is like removing chests. Its a vital part of the game and its popularity.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
A lot of people only play this game nowadays for their statistics, which literally mean nothing if you think about it due to all the cheating and boosting, apart from the fact that in general stats don't do anything for you on the servers. All the fun has been sucked out of this gamemode, and that's MCSG's fault. Mojang pushed out updates, and MCSG just didn't adapt to them properly and the game got a lot worse.

But while removing statistics wouldn't be a bad idea because it would eliminate some problems with the community, most of these "eliminated problems" would be tryhards quitting. There wouldn't be many people left if this were to happen, sadly, because there are so many of these tryhards that only play for statistics nowadays and almost no one that just plays for fun.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
No one plays minecraft for fun like this anymore. It's all about stats, win, victory, brag.

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
I don't think that removing the stats will be good. But also there could be Unranked SG or something like that.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Survival Games is sorted as a competitive game on our network but that those not mean you can't play it for fun.
If you want to switch yourself to play for the fun you can do the following:
- Ignore stats. (Because this game is competitive you can't really turn this off.)
- Team up for more fun.
- Don't be angry if you lose. (Don't care about stats and this should be no problem.)

My suggestion is to play for fun. ;)

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
If unranked SG would be implemented to MCSG, it wouldn't be original anymore... Lets try being original. If you wanna not play for stats, get a random alt and play on it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci