• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disabling stats.

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE OPINIONS!
Ok so recently I have realized that stats on Survival Games kills the game. People try hard and rage about stats. So a way to make the MCGamer network better is to maybe figure a way to toggle stats. Maybe by buying stat toggles or something. I think this will help the server because this will let people actually enjoy the game and not worry about stats and such. I feel like this will help make the server a lot more comforting and enjoyable! Let me know what are your thoughts below!

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
Another viable choice would be to create an unranked server. That way people who enjoy this server's survival games plugin will not be forced to play on Badlion to have fun and not care about their statistics.

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Stats are basically the only thing left people play for, so removing them would kill the game :(
Yes but at the same time its the reason why a lot of people leave. That's why you have a choice.

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Another viable choice would be to create an unranked server. That way people who enjoy this server's survival games plugin will not be forced to play on Badlion to have fun and not care about their statistics.
Yes but at the same time it won't be as hard as winning a reguar game. People would just take it easy I personally like the struggle lol! But stats also get pretty annoying xD!

what on earth is this kid going on about?
Just a suggestion chill...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Being able to disable a game to count on your stats would be so OP and would be abused. People would boost even more since it wont even count on their stats.
If you are doing really bad a day. You just turn it off and your ratio would stay decent.
etc...

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Being able to disable a game to count on your stats would be so OP and would be abused. People would boost even more since it wont even count on their stats.
If you are doing really bad a day. You just turn it off and your ratio would stay decent.
etc...
RIP

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Another viable choice would be to create an unranked server. That way people who enjoy this server's survival games plugin will not be forced to play on Badlion to have fun and not care about their statistics. Sorry haha

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In general this could work, who knows. I personally am not exactly for this. I treat Solo SG more seriously and just enjoy playing regular SG so that's what a lot of people can treat it as to avoid stress about stats :)

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
u-n-o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l-i-t-y

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci