• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond fist glitch ubuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
recently i got in a game were i had the diamond fist glitch i just ran my route and avoided everyone but this guy attacks me and my first rection is to punch i kill him and then the rest of the game i use the weapon i got from him he said he reported me but i was telling him i didnt abuse it i just wanan know where everyone stands on this do you think i abused it if so how did i? or what would be considered abuse?

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't even know what the diamond fist glitch is.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
It is not allowed.
The glitch is where when you hit players with your fists, It acts as a diamond sword.
To be honest, They're trying to fix this as it is WAYYY too op.

cooperluff1

Survivor
Reaction score
i would say no you where in the heat of the moment what else do you fight with

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I do not see how you did anything wrong. You had no weapon and he was attacking you. The only reason I can think of for him t report you is if he knew you had a weapon but still you killed him with your fist. Don't worry about it I am 99.9% sure you will not be punished in anyway.

I

iL3GIT

It is only considered abusing the glitch if you have a weapon, but continue to use your fist in order to deal more damage. If you start using a weapon as soon as you get one, you won't be punished in any way.
So your saying you can do it all you want as long as you don't have a weapon?

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
So your saying you can do it all you want as long as you don't have a weapon?
Theoretically, yes. If it were a glitch on our side, I'm certain this would be different. Seeing as the glitch is on minecraft's side, punishing for it has to work a little differently.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought that super fist was purposely built in. Obviously not.

I

iL3GIT

Theoretically, yes. If it were a glitch on our side, I'm certain this would be different. Seeing as the glitch is on minecraft's side, punishing for it has to work a little differently.
I'm just making sure on this. Sorry. If I got in a game and had diamond sword hands. I could do it ALL I want as long as I don't have a weapon? I'm just making sure. And you won't be punished as long as you don't have a weapon? I just want to be clear on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci