• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diablo 3 :)

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Diablo 3 is still Diablo, but is also different to Diablo 2. There's no doubt that it has gotten more "noob-friendly"/casual, which i personally don't mind, because it's still an awesome game to play as a hardcore gamer.

Thing is the game definitely has it's flaws atm. Economy being kinda broken, inferno that needs balancing, etc. etc. Personally i don't play it atm. I am waiting for patch 1.0.3 (maybe more) to come out. I want the max enjoyment out of it as possible, and i am already having tons of fun with MCSG. :) I think i'm currently lvl 57 in the game though. :p

T

thetruedozer

I only play Hardcore, my highest so far was lv 18, I tried act 2 solo but that just didn't work out cuz of the stupid wasps that do so much damage :(

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks, that's usefull information :)
Do you think I should buy it. :eek:

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
If you like Diablo, definitely. If you wait a bit or buy it right away: Depends on how casual or hardcore you are. It is definitely fun, but the amount of "fun" you get from it is somewhat limited at the moment if you are very hardcore. :) As i said, i am personally very hardcore when i get into something, so i'm taking a break for a little while. :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Haha, you can call me hardcore too ><'
But I will think about it, thanks :)

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Huhu, maybe I will search on google for, well, you know what I mean, but it won't work. Can't afford it, I am poor.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
Lvl 60 demon hunter in act 2 inferno... Where 1 hit kills you...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Any diffrences between II and III?
I played II with friends I love it :) We beasting through the game. I'm excited to get III soon hopefully :p So I can't quite answer that question, but thought I should say that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci