• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderGodHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Elijah
IGN: EnderGodHD
Maps Good At: Turbulence, SG4, SG Highway, Demons Breeze, Holiday Resort, Alaskan Village. (Other popular maps that I can't remember the names to)
Maps Bad At: SG 3 Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2. (Not bad just really don't like them.) And other maps where I have no routes.
Weaknesses: People who have a lot more ping than me that don't even use a rod and get more hits than me. Gapplers when I get them low and I'm low myself. Fns Spammers, hackers, and teams higher than 3.
Strengths: FnS, Rod Spam, Bow Spam,
Past Clans:
Swag Level (1-10): OVER 9000
Mic: Phone... (good quality doe)
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: I wan't to be in this clan because this will be an amazing experience and a great chance to meet a lot of cool new people. Where I can get rekt and become better at pvp by dying to the good players in the clan. I just want to make friends and become a better pvper. I really do hope that I make it into this clan. This will be an awesome journey I just know so. <3
Games Won: 413
Games Played: 1714 (Right when I bought this account I went on to MCSG. I believe I would have better ratio if I would have waited.)
Ratio: .24095682613 (pretty much a 1/4...) xD
Donor: Nurp. Hopefully I'll get it in the Future

cooldadio12

Diamond
Reaction score
Maps Good At: Turbulence, SG4, SG Highway, Demons Breeze, Holiday Resort, Alaskan Village. (Other popular maps that I can't remember the names to)
Maps Bad At: SG 3 Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2. (Not bad just really don't like them.) And other maps where I have no routes.
Weaknesses: People who have a lot more ping than me that don't even use a rod and get more hits than me. Gapplers when I get them low and I'm low myself. Fns Spammers, hackers, and teams higher than 3.
Past Clans:
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: I wan't to be in this clan because this will be an amazing experience and a great chance to meet a lot of cool new people. Where I can get rekt and become better at pvp by dying to the good players in the clan. I just want to make friends and become a better pvper. I really do hope that I make it into this clan. This will be an awesome journey I just know so. <3
Games Played: 1714 (Right when I bought this account I went on to MCSG. I believe I would have better ratio if I would have waited.)
I think you should get accepted!!

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Rico
IGN: deadsun__star
Maps Good At: Sg4/Valleyside/All cb maps
Maps Bad At: Uhh
Weaknesses: Bow
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Fns
Past Clans: Too many
Swag Level (1-10): 0
Mic: yes
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: Uhhh, Im lazy, decide by my stats
Games Won: 485
Games Played: 3300
Ratio: 1/7-8
Donor:
Iron
Trial, Be active on ts, We need to trial you.

TrueJC

Diamond
Reaction score
Past Clans:
Ender mah boi.

Get a mic pls

Dylan107A

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Dylan
IGN: Dylan107A
Maps Good At: Basically all ( Including all the clan battle maps and the new ones )
Maps Bad At: Basically None
Weaknesses: Hackers, Big Teams.
Strengths: Rod, FnS, Block Hitting.
Past Clans: Xenos, Voltage.
Swag Level (1-10): Over 9000 :cool:
Mic: Good
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: I got kicked for inactivity, then I made a huge circle around the world with clans. I would be more active now that I can basically play everyday on the weekdays. I want to join this clan because when I first got here, I liked everyone, they were chill and stuff and it was fun.
Games Won: 182
Games Played: 840
Ratio:1/4.7
Donor:
None Donor ( I can get Iron if needed )

Last edited:

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Take me off the roster I am sorry because I am getting to much hate and disrespect and it's annoying but I will come on the TS for CS:GO and just for MCSG as well sorry.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Alex
IGN: daydreamlane
Maps Good At: All Good
Maps Bad At: All Bad
Weaknesses: Hackers
Strengths: Everything
Past Clans: Current: Dream
Swag Level (1-10): 8
Mic: Y
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: Because I want to re join
Games Won: 360
Games Played: 4k
Ratio: Bad but idc
Donor:
Non (Diamond Today)

Player3700

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Dylan
IGN: Dylan107A
Maps Good At: Basically all ( Including all the clan battle maps and the new ones )
Maps Bad At: Basically None
Weaknesses: Hackers, Big Teams.
Strengths: Rod, FnS, Block Hitting.
Past Clans: Xenos, Voltage.
Swag Level (1-10): Over 9000 :cool:
Mic: Good
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: I got kicked for inactivity, then I made a huge circle around the world with clans. I would be more active now that I can basically play everyday on the weekdays. I want to join this clan because when I first got here, I liked everyone, they were chill and stuff and it was fun.
Games Won: 182
Games Played: 840
Ratio:1/4.7
Donor:
None Donor ( I can get Iron if needed )

Accepted as trial. We want to see how active you will be now. Be on Ts as much as Possible. If there are others on just join in with them. I will be taking an evaluation in a week on how active you have been based on the other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci