• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmings

Spectator
Reaction score
I was always told that you cannot use another clan's name if it had great success. Destiny was at one point the best clan in the US scene. As an ex-officer in Destiny I would greatly appreciate you changing this clan's name.
If a Clan staff requests to, I'll be glad to.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
You will get literally no respect with this name, you will always be in the shadow of my old clan. It is better for yourself if you change it. If not then have fun knowing your whole clan would have a hard time taking out one of the players in my clan.

FazeMatthew

Survivor
Reaction score
If a Clan staff requests to, I'll be glad to.
LOL listen here buddy change the name. If someone had the name before you should change the name especially if it was one of the best mcsg clans. So, I would suggest changing the clan name

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: minecraftsnipergod69
Skype: my parents dont let me download stuff online !!!1!111

Donor: grass donor ayy lmao
Past Clans: this is my first time joining a mineman caln
Reason for Joining Destiny: i wnt 2 b able 2 say i was in the old destiny !!11oneoneone and this is definitely not a troll application and is 100% legit

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you are not allowed to make the same clan without the original owner's permissions. The creator of this thread will need to come up with a new name or be given permission from Jccandfriends to create the new version of Destiny.

Farmings

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you are not allowed to make the same clan without the original owner's permissions. The creator of this thread will need to come up with a new name or be given permission from Jccandfriends to create the new version of Destiny.
Kk, I'll just disband take down this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci