• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desperation

What do you think of this idea?

• Great Idea!

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No... Just no....

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I was playing survival games earlier, and I had no weapon. I was thinking to myself. "Man, I really hate it when I have no weapon or no food, etc." So I have this idea where it is an entire new tier of chest. It is a chest that is really rare, except when you open it, it gives you what you need most. Say you have no armor but you have a weapon and food. The chest would contain mediocre armor. Say you had armor, food, but no weapons. It would contain something like a stone sword. Say you had weapons and armor, but you were starving. It would contain some food. Post below what you think or vote in the poll.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
i like it :), though the PvW on big maps completly disapears :)() which a few people wont like ("MCSG Needs More PvW Movement", population me...)

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think its a very good idea... But the next question is... are our master devs able to make it? Maybe make it so that when its only working when you are really in need.. Not if u could use it.. But only when you need it.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I think its a very good idea... But the next question is... are our master devs able to make it? Maybe make it so that when its only working when you are really in need.. Not if u could use it.. But only when you need it.
Good point, it wont be able to refill, everyone will have their own inventory of it (BTW, enderchest)

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Completely possible. If your hunger is (for example) 5/20 (20 is the actual max, thus the half steps on the hunger bar), it could give food. If you have no armor/weapon, and it's say 10-20 minutes into the game, it could give the armor or weapon, etc. etc.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Completely possible. If your hunger is (for example) 5/20 (20 is the actual max, thus the half steps on the hunger bar), it could give food. If you have no armor/weapon, and it's say 10-20 minutes into the game, it could give the armor or weapon, etc. etc.
Then i say YES!

Thanks for explanation :)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would have to be tweaked to the player can't reopen the chests and get more stuff. One time only per player per game?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci