• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
I make 800 a week for doing practically nothing, ur dumb bud
Don't kill me, you say you make $800 a week and yet you spend all day playing this block game. If you were making that much a week, you wouldn't be on everyday and instead be at work. Lying on the internet just so you can impress others is so pathetic. This kid I swear :/

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
I make 800 a week for doing practically nothing, ur dumb bud
You seem to enjoy bragging about you getting 800$ a week when we all go to school making sure we have a future and able to make 1600$ a week or more . So at the end you lose , when did you 9-1 me lmfao? Pls Quik just stop it

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Im not? Im stating facts when your stating that i sat? Im not bad either.. If im bad then ur absolute shiet bc i 9-1ed u on badlion. Please alex take after your father and disband yourself
Wow am I supposed to be depressed a nobody said that ? Lmfao it's like having a dumpster full of Good talking to me L M A O
'Disband your life ' the fact that this makes no sense just proves you're and illiterate Fck go to School and stop making that poverty bred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci