• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desire [US]

ItsHazooo

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:IntensityPlayz/_Simplify_/momad11
Donor: none
Wins/Games Played (Ratio):idk i have like 2k games played and 230 wins on intensity cuz i was scrimming on it for like 6 months and i started scrimming on momad11 also but b4 it was 1/4.3
Teamspeak: [Y/N] : yeah
PVP Strengths: used to be bow but i stopped playing for almost 2 months and i guess im good under pressure and decent leader
PVP Weaknesses: Urge to play csgo,Hackers,Itshazooo
Why do you want to join Desire (1-3 Sentences)? I have 3 or so friend that ive known for 2 years here and i like clans plus this one has nice members

Huzonus

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:IntensityPlayz/_Simplify_/momad11
Donor: none
Wins/Games Played (Ratio):idk i have like 2k games played and 230 wins on intensity cuz i was scrimming on it for like 6 months and i started scrimming on momad11 also but b4 it was 1/4.3
Teamspeak: [Y/N] : yeah
PVP Strengths: used to be bow but i stopped playing for almost 2 months and i guess im good under pressure and decent leader
PVP Weaknesses: Urge to play csgo,Hackers,Itshazooo
Why do you want to join Desire (1-3 Sentences)? I have 3 or so friend that ive known for 2 years here and i like clans plus this one has nice members
I feeel you, im famous 2

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: CandyPixels/ Briqhtness_
Donor: iron
Wins/Games Played (Ratio): I have bad ratio but im decent 20/300+ / 140/2000+
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Yuh
PVP Strengths: Tons
PVP Weaknesses:Meh
Why do you want to join Desire (1-3 Sentences)?Because i scrimmaged agaisnt you guys in haunted and you guys look pretty cool. I love being with new people.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday and the day before yesterday, I was busy. I will be on today.

Jdude200

Platinum
Reaction score
-Application-
IGN: Jdude200
Donor: Platinum
Wins/Games Played (Ratio): 1/4 ish
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Yes
PVP Strengths: Sword, Rod , Hackers, 2 teams
PVP Weaknesses: 2+ teams, FnS, Bow
Why do you want to join Desire (1-3 Sentences)? I Want To Join Desire Because I Know The Owner Boss. I Have Matured And Learned To Not Be To Hyper All The Time xD. I Also Want To Join This Clan Because Its A Clan Full Of Good Experienced Players That Are Friendly And Are Kind Of Known. P.S This Is A Good Clan Boss Well Done!

Huzonus

Diamond
Reaction score
-Application-
IGN: Jdude200
Donor: Platinum
Wins/Games Played (Ratio): 1/4 ish
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Yes
PVP Strengths: Sword, Rod , Hackers, 2 teams
PVP Weaknesses: 2+ teams, FnS, Bow
Why do you want to join Desire (1-3 Sentences)? I Want To Join Desire Because I Know The Owner Boss. I Have Matured And Learned To Not Be To Hyper All The Time xD. I Also Want To Join This Clan Because Its A Clan Full Of Good Experienced Players That Are Friendly And Are Kind Of Known. P.S This Is A Good Clan Boss Well Done!
Why Do You Capitalize Every Single Word In Your Application.

Reaction score
Take me off roster. I can't be on really that much and I don't have time to be a trial in this clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci