• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desire [US]

DesireUS

Tribute
Reaction score
We were throwing the battle, all the benchers where playing and we didn't really care if we lost. Just scared pussy that this time the score is gonna be 5-0 future.
Throwing by chokepointing and running?

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Throwing by chokepointing and running?
CptPicklez throws every battle lol, not gunna lie. we lost horribly. some of us were actually trying. then the other half was like screw it we dont care. but if you guys wanna rebattle and we can all try this time we will see the new score ;) unless ur scurred

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I did kinda get denied for an unfair reason.....
The reason is the clan doesn't want drama coming from conflict between you and other members. There.
CptPicklez throws every battle lol, not gunna lie. we lost horribly. some of us were actually trying. then the other half was like screw it we dont care. but if you guys wanna rebattle and we can all try this time we will see the new score ;) unless ur scurred
Stop asking please. You may go on the TemSPAK if you want to rematch1

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
The reason is the clan doesn't want drama coming from conflict between you and other members. There.

Ok ima hop on the TemSPAK for a rematch1 but if i get dossed ima retaliate ;)

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score

I understand. I'm pretty sure its mostly hoho but thanks for telling me instead of just saying no one likes you when I don't know anybody besides a few people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci