• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Derelict | 24 player map

Would you like to see Derelict on the MCGamer servers?

• Yes

• No

• No. But yes if changes we're made

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
This map reminds me of another map on a different server that was actually a great map. I hope to see it on MCGamer(I can tell everyone that it would be good for PvP most likely).

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The map still lacks detail. The screenshots should be in the default resource pack with your mip-mapping levels set to 4 (It would make the map & screenshots look better), and some extra ones with Shaders would be nice too.

Mightywaza01

Spectator
Reaction score
Its Ok But I Find That There Are So Many Maps On MCSG Now That Have Airfields So Just My Thought :|

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are you derelict? Cuz I'm gonna let you derelict these... maybe I should stop with this joke

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
It legit looks like you copied the bunkers and the choke-point tower from Turbulence and put them next to eachother. Sorry man, it's a no from me.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Nice job so far but here are some ideas to help your map improve
  • There need to be something to make your jaw drop or looks really amazing or epic
  • Custom trees if you want your map to look the best you need custom trees
  • Add something to your map that is different from all other maps on mcsg
  • Your map ATM is very repetitive to fix that you should add more differences between your buildings and roads by adding cars etc
  • Also maybe add a subway system under or an elevated train going around the city
  • It's a nice start but if you add those things I mentioned above your map will look more promising to other players that might play this map in the future.

Shu

Tribute
Reaction score
Very nice map! But maybe you could add little more buildings and areas to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci