• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Denied for mod for ban i've never had on alternate acc. i do not own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
We shouldn't be talking about how long her app was. If you would like your problem resolved, talk to a senior staff member.
I messaged a couple but I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. It will probably be a while.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!

If the account which has been previously banned belongs to you, you cannot be accepted as a moderator.
(The way it sounds this account may not actually belong to you, but as long as it's associated with your IP, it will count as yours. If it belongs to a sibling, you can deal with that by talking to a Sr. Staff member and providing some sort of proof regarding that).

You can dispute the ban here, however if the dispute is denied, you're not able to move forward through the application process.

It really stinks, and even though you do seem like a mature, capable person, this ban will hold you back, unless you're able to successfully dispute it.

Due to the main question being answered; thread locked.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me- I'd be happy to help you out in any way possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci