• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Demon's Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarpTurgut

Spectator
Reaction score

Attachments

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
What is this... :/ im sorry but you really need to add on lots more, because most of it looks world edited.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
1) You can't just take Holiday Resort, and //replace all the water with lava etc.
2) It does not use the correct format for posting a map.
3) The alterations you made to the map (aside from 1 & 2) look bad, and wouldn't be accepted anyway.
4) MC Gamer no longer accepts maps that have been revamped (Eg, there cannot be a Breeze Island 3 or 4), and especially not ones that have been plagiarized.

Pacador Please lock this thread.

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Not only is this a remake, its a copy of another remake. Try something more original for your next map!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Sorry to say but mcsg doesn't except maps like this. Demon's breeze was only accepted due to popular demand so technically it should have been removed.

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
SarpTurgut (being harsh) what the living hell were you thinking when you made this map!? Oops wrong words...

What the living hell were you thinking when you (without permission from HolidayResort) stole the map and //replacenear water lava
and claimed it as your own - but wait - you didn't because all you did was basically post sh*tty screenshots of awful positions of the map that you stole.

God - MCSG Submissions are going downhill so fast, the are falling from traitorous heights... bu dum ch (love the map, just a pun)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
SarpTurgut (being harsh) what the living hell were you thinking when you made this map!? Oops wrong words...

What the living hell were you thinking when you (without permission from HolidayResort) stole the map and //replacenear water lava
and claimed it as your own - but wait - you didn't because all you did was basically post sh*tty screenshots of awful positions of the map that you stole.

God - MCSG Submissions are going downhill so fast, the are falling from traitorous heights... bu dum ch (love the map, just a pun)
Could not have said it better myself.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score

HolidayResort didn't make the map, also; to everyone posting on this thread, just note that we must be nice. On the other hand, no, we don't accept remakes of maps anymore.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
People don't understand. Just because this happened with Breeze Island, it doesn't means it has to happen with all the other maps.

To begin with:
Breeze Island is a versatile Idea. Since most of it is composed of water, and with the theory of climate, you can change the island into multiple ideas. For example:
Freeze Island
Demons Breeze
Heavens' Breeze (yes, just thought of this one. I just visualized the process water takes and thought of this idea. haha).
Thus, it's not about copying an idea from an idea and then implementing this idea you had from this idea from this idea into a project that you're barely working on, and the work isn't even impressive. lol.

Not every Idea is versatile
Now, Breeze Island is versatile because it doesn't have many buildings. Now, if you had at least made a Snow Resort, that would of been cool! However, it still doesn't substantiate to just stealing someone else's project instead of starting from scratch. I think people get really carried away on "Well, I'll just ask the map creator if I can use their map for my map...". Because, there are way more options and better things to do than just disrespect someone by doing these to their map.

Start From Scratch

Yes. It is okay to based your work of someone else's idea, but it's not cool to re-use someone else's work for your benefit. I think that it is okay to make the map similar to Holiday Resort, but the terraforming, the buildings and what you want to contribute for the project to be yours should all be done completely by you.

This is just copying someone else and not even doing it right. And I'm not asking you to learn how to build or how to terraform. In fact, anyone can do this. Because terraforming is just commands. Perhaps building takes more skill, but just by looking a few tutorials on Youtube you can make your own designs from there.

Taking Shader Pictures Won't Change Anyone's Opinion
Yes, you heard me. Also, shaders are usually used to add depth to the map. Shaders add no depth to this; sorry, honey.

Follow The Rules
You forgot to put the requirements each map maker has to.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/official-map-submission-guidelines.160912/

Oh, and. My dear, Simey made this map! —for those wrong in the other comments to this post... >.>

TL;DR: Stupid idea is Stupid idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci