• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demons Resort SG map

Reaction score
The map is great, and it seems different enough from the original... But did you get permission to make this map?

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you have a problem with someone making a couple dollars for something that they put hours of effort into? It's only 5 seconds to wait...
Often times with ad.fly links, you don't really know what's on the other side of that advertisement, which is why it's prohibited >_>.

Reaction score
This map is most likely not going to get accepted.He does not have permission from Simey to recarnate this map.Therefore this is very rude and a copy.They did not put in much work.But only replaced Water with lava so I really don't think this is acceptable.
Virtual
Simey

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This map is most likely not going to get accepted.He does not have permission from Simey to recarnate this map.Therefore this is very rude and a copy.They did not put in much work.But only replaced Water with lava so I really don't think this is acceptable.
Virtual
Simey
I disagree, it looks quite a bit different. A copy would be taking the exact same map and claiming it as their own. You can clearly see in the thread that it is based off of Holiday Resort. While I don't think it should be added, I have no problem with this existing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci