• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demands

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I am very mad with the lack of functionality mcgamer has. I am not going to come back to it until the following features are implemented:

-Flint and steel glitch is fixed
-Bow glitch is fixed
-US east coast server is added.
-THE STAFF ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING ABOUT RULEBREAKERS

I will NOT be coming back to mcgamer until these things happen. Until then, I'm pretty sure I already made my point.

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
You might as well BAN me.

(Minecraft username is xInsamity)

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey,
This escalated quite quickly. Im not sure why you would leave the entire community becuase of some bugs. Every server has bugs. But the bugs you listed aren't really a problem anymore...
The FnS glitch doesn't seem to happen at all from what I can see, and I constantly use my FnS. I am very dependent on it.
As for the bow glitch I never really saw this and understood what it was? So I don't really have an answer for that.
If you are unsure what is, and what isn't a bug anymore you could always check up on the dev logs found here : http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/development-changelog.196/

You say that the staff don't do anything against the rule breakers, but I can 100% assure you that we do. We do everything we can when it comes to getting rid of the rule breakers on the server. Me personally, I am constantly on the servers watching, and looking out for anyone that wants to break any of the rules. I am constantly in games playing, and even watching over them. Sure, there may be a few other rule breakers straggling around, but thats just because we as the staff team can not be in every server at once or in every game at once. The community is a big help to catching those rule breakers and getting them off of the server. If you ever see a hacker, or anyone breaking any of the rules. There always a trusty little thing called /report. /Report is a fairly simple command. Just type it in in game, and follow the steps. I know there are a lot of staff members including myself who are constantly checking up on the /reports that we get. If people in the community want to go the extra mile and record and report a hacker/rule breaker thats even better! Even if for some reason you can not do /report or record the hacker/rule breaker yourself you could always jump on Teamspeak, or even go into the hub and inform a staff member that there is someone breaking the rules in your game. For example "Hey Upward, there is a hacker in SG 456 by the name of "Downward" and I or any of the staff members that you tell will be more than happy to come and check it out!
As a staff member we try our best to help out the community as much as possible to try and make the community the best place we possibly can! I hope I was able to change your mind on somethings, or even shine some light on what actually happens! I hope you have a great day!

- Upward​

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all, the bow glitch is when I draw my bow, and then try to fire it, but no arrow fires. To top it off, it still consumes the arrow. I don't see how you would never notice the fns glitch because it happens EVERY TIME for me. And I am certain you don't really do much about hackers and other rulebreakers. I've heard several people complain about this.

(I guess I wont be leaving mcgamer. It is a cool server still.)
Can you still put some effort into these? Especially the east coast server?

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
We actually do catch a lot of the rule breakers that join the server. But it is almost impossible to catch and punish every single one considering there are at least 2000 new players each day. Yes, people do complain and say "Mcsg staff doesn't do anything!" but that is because they don't see behind the lines of the staff team. Being apart of the staff team really does open your eyes at seeing how much gets done each day. You'd be surprised at all the work that goes on behind the scenes to make the MCSG community great. Sure, when I was a just a normal platinum donor 7 months ago, I thought the exact same thing. But once I got into the staff team it really did change my perspective on how awesome and how much work goes into this community. I can assure you, that we do a lot of work here to get rid of the hackers and rule breakers. You may not see it, but that doesn't mean we aren't doing anything about it.

But, about the FnS glitch. Yes, I use to see it all the time, but the dev's found a solution to it. If you check the Dev logs that I linked above I am almost certain that they made a post saying they fixed the bug with it. I do not see really anyone complaining about it. Sure there the occasional one but you are saying it happens every single time you use the FnS. I highly doubt that is the case, but I guess i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now, with the Bow glitch, now that you say it I do recall it happening once in a blue moon. There is a very slight chance that it will in fact glitch and not shoot, and use an arrow. But Im sure its not really a GAME BREAKING bug.

As for the East Coast servers, that is not something I can not help with. That is completely up to the owner of the server. If he feels that it is a right thing to do to add another server in the US then so be it. But until then, there is really nothing a mod can do about it.

Feel free to make a post in MCGamer Feature Suggestions about the whole East Coast server idea. You can find that here : http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/mcgamer-feature-suggestions.211/

Have a nice day.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci