• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#delta au mcsg closed down

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Hey,

My clan Devine would love to clan battle Delta add me on skype imBLUNT3 and we can organise it for maybe the 26/10/2013 or something.

Regards, Blunt

mitch97

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: mitchy
  • IGN (in game name): xXMITCHYBOYYXx
  • Do you have Skype (specify name please): yes you have it
  • Are you a donor: no im regular
  • Why do you want to be in this clan: cause you told me to join it and im not in one
  • Have you ever been banned before/ if so what for: yes 1 abuse 2 mistaken for sprint hacking
  • How many wins do you have: 510
  • Are you in any other clans/ if so you must make a decision if you will stay in that clan or join this one?: I was but I quit it
  • Bow (Rate 1-10) 8
  • Flint and Steel (Rate 1-10) 9
  • Melee (Rate 1-10) 8
  • Fishing Rod (Rate 1-10) 8

Reaction score
JUST A WARNING TO ALL CLAN MEMBERS THE WIN REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MOVING UP SHORTLY DUE TO THE STANDARDS THIS CLAN HAS GO TO NOW SO TRY TO GET TO AT LEAST 70 WINS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS OR YOU MAY BE PUT ON OLD UNTIL U REACH THOSE REQUIREMENTS

Huntah

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Name: Ryan
  • IGN (in game name): Hunter852258
  • Do you have Skype (specify name please): war-saints
  • Are you a donor: Yah, iron
  • Why do you want to be in this clan: Because it looks like a sick ass clan!
  • Have you ever been banned before/ if so what for: Telling my friend what bajan Canadians server is
  • How many wins do you have: 152
  • Are you in any other clans/ if so you must make a decision if you will stay in that clan or join this one?: I am applying for some but they haven't replied so whoever replies first...
  • Bow (Rate 1-10)7
  • Flint and Steel (Rate 1-10)8.5
  • Melee (Rate 1-10) 8
  • Fishing Rod (Rate 1-10) 6.5
If Devine accept me i will join them but plz iphan

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you please post your 5-1 loss to #NuggetZ and remind us when we were forfitted to you and what reasons?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci