• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deception | Elite Clan

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
10k plus points, if ur clan is not about being the best why do you need to have so much points and I bet half off MCSG don't even play on hive.

FunForColton

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: xFlamey_ / bilder12
Skype Name : you have it
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How many Hive/mcsg wins do you have? Hive: xFlamey_ : 89 / bilder12: 126
How many Hive/mcsg games have you played? Hive: xFlamey_ : 300+ / bilder12 : 1080
How many Hive/mcsg kills do you have?: xFlamey_: 1000 bilder12: 2 or 3,000+
How many Hive/mcsg deaths do you have?: xFLamey_: 333 / bilder12: 8 or 900+
How many points do you have?: xFlamey_: 16k / bilder12: 10k
Do you use Better Sprint Mod: Yes
How long have you been playing Survival Games?: about 4 or 5 months
Are you premium/staff?: Gold on xFlamey on hive and my other alt DaExeo: diamond on MCSG
How often do you play on The Hive SG?: Almost everyday
What play style are you and why?(Offensive or defensive)(Minimum 20 words): I belive im both im good on deffence and offence so it depends
What are your PvP strengths?(Minimum 30 words):Rod, TNT/cobwbes/and flint and steal , block hitting What are your PvP weaknesses?(Minimum 30 words): bow and water pvp
Why do you want to join Deception?(Minimum 20 words): Because I want to be Part Of A community

MaxPlaysSG

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name: xFlamey_ / bilder12
Skype Name : you have it
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How many Hive/mcsg wins do you have? Hive: xFlamey_ : 89 / bilder12: 126
How many Hive/mcsg games have you played? Hive: xFlamey_ : 300+ / bilder12 : 1080
How many Hive/mcsg kills do you have?: xFlamey_: 1000 bilder12: 2 or 3,000+
How many Hive/mcsg deaths do you have?: xFLamey_: 333 / bilder12: 8 or 900+
How many points do you have?: xFlamey_: 16k / bilder12: 10k
Do you use Better Sprint Mod: Yes
How long have you been playing Survival Games?: about 4 or 5 months
Are you premium/staff?: Gold on xFlamey on hive and my other alt DaExeo: diamond on MCSG
How often do you play on The Hive SG?: Almost everyday
What play style are you and why?(Offensive or defensive)(Minimum 20 words): I belive im both im good on deffence and offence so it depends
What are your PvP strengths?(Minimum 30 words):Rod, TNT/cobwbes/and flint and steal , block hitting What are your PvP weaknesses?(Minimum 30 words): bow and water pvp
Why do you want to join Deception?(Minimum 20 words): Because I want to be Part Of A community
your accepted to a trial
Add me on skype : MaxPlaysSG

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to Deceptions thread!
Note we are from hive:combined me and max have about 1500+ wins!
We are a clan that play on The Hive and occasionally MCSG. Our aim is to recruit great PvP'ers and have fun in the process. We have a minimum of one clan battle a week. We practice and develop our PvP skills and techniques on other PvP servers as much as we possibly can.

Additional note before you think about applying for Deception, as I've already said, we are not here to try-hard about being the best clan. We're all friends who mess about and have fun. We've grown really close and everyone in the clan is seen as part of the family and not just as a player. We play more than just Survival Games and we're all in this for the long run and for the fun! If you want a try-hard clan that is only focused on becoming the best clan on MCSG then Deception is not the clan for you.

<> Requirements <>
You Must:
1) Have 200+ wins on The Hive/Mcsg and 10k+ point
2) Have a good quality microphone and Skype.
3)Be a good PvP'er WITH A STRATEGIC MIND.
4) Must speak fluent English.
5) Be a nice guy or girl.
6) Always be POSITIVE!

<> Rules <
1) Do not hack, if you do you will be kicked out of the clan and will be reported without hesitation.
2) If you have a problem with any member of the clan, report it to a Deception Moderator or higher.
3) Do not disrespect any member of the clan or any player on MCSG. If you do you will be kicked.
4) Do not back stab a member of the clan in any game of SG unless all of the members agree to go solo.
5) Don't spam the Deception clan chat.
6) Deception must be the only clan you are apart of.
7) Obey all of the MCSG's rules.

<> Application Template <>
In Game Name:
Do you have a microphone?:
How many Hive/mcsg wins do you have?
How many Hive/mcsg games have you played?
How many Hive/mcsg kills do you have?:
How many Hive/mcsg deaths do you have?:
How many points do you have?:
Do you use Better Sprint Mod
How long have you been playing Survival Games?:
Are you premium/staff?:
How often do you play on The Hive SG?:
What play style are you and why?(Offensive or defensive)(Minimum 20 words):
What are your PvP strengths?(Minimum 30 words): What are your PvP weaknesses?(Minimum 30 words):
Why do you want to join Deception?(Minimum 20 words):
Applications will take a maximum of 2 days to be reviewed.
Notes:
1) Hive wins will help your application.
2) If your application is accepted then you are not instantly in the clan.
3) Being premium will greatly boost your chances.
4) Take time to make the application, don't rush. Also please use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
5) For weaknesses, please do not just put 'teams of three, hackers' etc, we want you to be specific when you are telling us your strengths and weaknesses.
6) Exceptions may be made.

<> Roster <>
( 8 / 24 )
(Does not include Leaders or Trial Members)
(Number represents wins of each member.)

Leader(s)
- JMooseGaming/codboy_88
- Maxsquarepants/MaxPlaysSG

Administrator(s)
skypanther27
ShadowReloaded
(These can accept or decline applications)
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Anyone above the line can decline or accept applications, organize and supervise clan battles.

Moderator(s)
xJakizo/jackopan12345
xDisieax

Elite(s)
(Prove that you are worthy to earn this rank)
MaccaTTV
_Billbobaggins_
ibattlehd

Member(s)
Mattie_Mooshroom

Trial Members(s)
xflamey_
<> Clan Battles <>
[ 0 Wins / 0 Losses ]
[Green] = Win.
[Red] = Loss.
[Blue] = In progress.

Can you please keep this to hive? the name Deception has been taken by Binct a while ago in mcsg. delete the thread or change the name.

Deception

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not take other clans names, I know you may be new to MCSG and you may not know it's against the rules. You can find the rules regarding clans here.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/deception-us-clan.67844/

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/deception-us-clan.67224/

Please change your clan's name.
Ik but i didnt know and it took me awhile to make this page so can u plz let us keep it we will keep the name decpetion as a awsome clan plz allow us to keep it <3Im a truely sorry

Binct

Career
Reaction score
Ik but i didnt know and it took me awhile to make this page so can u plz let us keep it we will keep the name decpetion as a awsome clan plz allow us to keep it <3Im a truely sorry
I guess you can keep it, considering I do not even play mcsg anymore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci