• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch Arena?

Deprived_Demonz

Tribute
Reaction score
Hell guys this is Deprived. I was just wondering who here think's that MCSG should add a deathmatch arena separate from the actual map like the hive has. I just think it would make deathmatch more interesting.

If I was ChadTheDJ I would make the deathmatch last for 4 minutes. It would be in an arena. And 4 people deathmatch. You all probably just think I want it more like TheHive. That is kinda of true kind of not true. I think the Hive have some good ideas. And maybe you could incorporate them into MCSG. Im not saying change the chests to crates and make the chests randomized. I am just saying maybe make the Deathmatch into and arena and make it longer so people dont have to rush and kill straight away.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day, Goodbye,

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Something similar to this is already being implemented. Every single map will have its own deathmatch arena that is built in the theme and style of the map. As for the idea of extending the time and player count of deathmatch, I feel that the DM system in MGSG is just fine.

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Something similar to this is already being implemented. Every single map will have its own deathmatch arena that is built in the theme and style of the map. As for the idea of extending the time and player count of deathmatch, I feel that the DM system in MGSG is just fine.
Don't know if you noticed but the thread is in the SG classic section. If i remember correctly ( as I don't play it ) there are no deathmatch arenas and it doesn't start until 2 players. I haven't played classic in a while so i may be wrong though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci