• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Deathmatch start to be boring, why don't make a arena surrounded by lava ? Could be fun. :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe, just like the maps switch, the death match arenas should also switch. Both of those suggestions are good, an ice death match sounds fun to me :)
The problem is having all the death matches loaded will lag the server.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
:D.
We can still try on a server.

Idea for a arena :

Sorry for le poor drawing. :C

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i'm sorry but the death match is starting to get boring? let me ask you if you sit and watch all the other players after you die? if you do, then don't complain about the deathmatch. if you don't and you go and browse the web, still don't complain about the death match... if there wasn't the death match feature it would be even more boring

But, having said that, some different arenas to fight in would be interesting at least and might make for some interesting fights between a camper and a 'career'

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
? Normal deathmatch arena is kinda boring, cause the guy with full iron will automatically lose. This is what I wanted to mean, don't be rude.
I just wanted to share my idea, the idea of ​​having different deathmatch arenas, such as an arena made ​​of ice surrounded by lava.

SomeMugger

Survivor
Reaction score
? Normal deathmatch arena is kinda boring, cause the guy with full iron will automatically lose. This is what I wanted to mean, don't be rude.
I just wanted to share my idea, the idea of ​​having different deathmatch arenas, such as an arena made ​​of ice surrounded by lava.
I think you mean the guy withOUT full iron will automatically lose =D

Anyhow, I think this would be awesome. Perhaps not an arena as extreme as the doodle above, but some sorts of natural hazards to give the underdog a chance would be really cool.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
I think you mean the guy withOUT full iron will automatically lose =D

Anyhow, I think this would be awesome. Perhaps not an arena as extreme as the doodle above, but some sorts of natural hazards to give the underdog a chance would be really cool.
Yes, withOUT, sorry. :D
By the way, congrats for being a moderator Mugger, I hope you will be a good mods, good luck.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Also this is a good idea, this will make it more interresting, but only if it doesn't cause lag. :eek:

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yes without lags it would be nice. :eek:
If you think the same like my POST! I want those damn trophy's :p

Anyway, then we should have some more arena idea's.

Maybe a circle with a cliff so if you fall of you die. :D

Or with pistons that will go up and down randomly ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci