• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch Arena (Competiton?)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I believe they are already making a deathmatch arena, and as time goes by, sand from the outermost part starts to fall, making the radius of the arena smaller and smaller.
They are redoing that old one?

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think he means each map would get its own themed arena.
I want that its not laggy for anyone (so no falling sand or much lava) but themed would be great and you may not be able to escape from the aarena

Reaction score
It would be awesome if they accepted like five arenas so it's not the same dm arena every time..

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice Plumpa kill you have there :p
That was the reason why I screenshot it there (I skyped with him there though he didnt like me and it was the only time I skyped with him ^^ )
One week later he was Top 5 of the /top...

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
An arena in each map would be nice, and a little less laggy. Maybe an area all the tributes need to get into by a certain time (or the lightning happens), and they can still fight it out while getting there? And the lightning would still close in until it got to an outlined circle, where the strikes stops, and fighting can actually happen.

Lightning starting to close in from the forcefield, people need to get to the center?

I don't know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci