• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathadder VS Naga

kyoh

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently been looking into getting a new mouse and I guess the title says it all.

I have big hands and I need a mouse which is somewhat larger than the Redragon Perdition, but is also very good for jitterclicking. I have narrowed it down to 3 mice, Steelseries Rival, Razer Deathadder, and Razer Naga, however I would much rather one of the razer products as they look nice as well as being good.

So, I need to know which one is the best shape for big hands, and which is easiest for jitterclicking.
The programmable buttons are irrelevant because I don't mind as long as it has 2 buttons.

Thanks in advance :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Deathadder for Minecraft in my opinion.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a Deathadder and I have pretty big hands, love it. Never tried Naga out so can't really tell.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have the Naga and it's great, though, I would say the Deathadder is more suited for Minecraft and FPS's like CSGO.

kyoh

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm, thanks everyone! I think I might go with the Naga, but for anyone who wants to add their opinions to cahnge my mind, feel free, after all I'd like the do the right decision overall

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I have both of these 'mouses and to be honest I prefer the Razor Naga for all round gaming.

Reaction score
Deathadder is typically used for jitter clicking but you have to hotkey pretty quickly. I personally see it as a better mouse for PotPvP-ers.

A Naga is mainly used for people who have trigger fingers such as myself. Being able to switch to and from secondaries fast is priority in a sg fight (especially if you are taking out teams). Although it takes a bit to get knews to.

kyoh

Tribute
Reaction score
Deathadder is typically used for jitter clicking but you have to hotkey pretty quickly. I personally see it as a better mouse for PotPvP-ers.

A Naga is mainly used for people who have trigger fingers such as myself. Being able to switch to and from secondaries fast is priority in a sg fight (especially if you are taking out teams). Although it takes a bit to get knews to.
What do you mean by trigger fingers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci