• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Death message says who died

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Actually it projected the faces of who died during the day at night. I think every day at 12 AM approx (mct) it should say "P1, P2, and P4 died today, only x remain!"
Yes, but until each night she had no idea who exactly had died unless she was there to see it. And it already does say who died each night! Same time when it says that the sponsors have refilled the chests.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do the spectators seem so obsessed with this? I don't get it. The specs are always saying, "SAY RIP WHEN YOU DIE," or something like that. It gets irritating; just press Tab and you can see who's alive.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Why do the spectators seem so obsessed with this? I don't get it. The specs are always saying, "SAY RIP WHEN YOU DIE," or something like that. It gets irritating; just press Tab and you can see who's alive.
I don't know, maybe because the spectators are usually the ones who die first, who in turn usually aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Toxygenn

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I think adding death messages will loose the feeling of the unknown.
To be quite fair, when you see a death message you can press tab to see what name is missing. Although you need a fairly good memory for this.

KittyToothpaste

Spectator
Reaction score
To be quite fair, when you see a death message you can press tab to see what name is missing. Although you need a fairly good memory for this.
I agree. That's what I always do. In the Hunger Games, you never know who's died until night. Maybe they should announce it when it gets dark! That's an awesome idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci