• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dear MCTF2 Supporters

Good idea?

• Total voters

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I recently became a MCTF2 supporter and I thought of a cool idea that help motivate the staff. We can all get into the MCG lobby and go in front of the broken MCTF2 sign and we can all gather in one big group take a screen shot and it'll show that MCTF2 still has supporters. We can all type something like "We want MCTF2." I think it'll be a way to show the staff that people want it instead of making those rude threads.
People going to participate!
1. Fatmannnumbah8
2. ItsLythronax
3. arsenalcgunners
4. 4non
5. ToeMan
6. MooClan (Schedule dependent)
7. Zaex
8. DaPieHD

Date-Place-Time: TBD-TBD-TBD

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
i am in, the only problem is this won't be very effective with the new lobby system. There is usually not that many staff members in each lobby. But, I guess we could go from lobby to lobby. Just make sure you tell us which lobby to join. (Remember u can use the nether star to switch lobbies now.)

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
i am in, the only problem is this won't be very effective with the new lobby system. There is usually not that many staff members in each lobby. But, I guess we could go from lobby to lobby. Just make sure you tell us which lobby to join. (Remember u can use the nether star to switch lobbies now.)
I mean take a screen shot it post it on the forums. It'll show the staff that we care about MCTF2

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I mean take a screen shot it post it on the forums. It'll show the staff that we care about MCTF2
oh great idea then. I get it know, i thought you meant type in chat as a way of protesting in the hub. Didn't realize it was for the screenshot.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Rest assured that we are completely aware of the community's desire for MCTF2. Likewise, many of the staff and senior staff themselves are extremely hopeful for a return. However, there are simply too many projects that take a higher priority. Please keep in mind that MCTF2 has never once left our minds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci