• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DeadCity

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Is the map finished or still in progress?

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly think is not enough Is flat no really detailed, 3 days is what takes me to build just a section, I recommend you to work with a team instead of alone im not saying is a bad map, is just that is way to simple and MCGamer Need really detailed maps, Just add more stuff to the map, more houses more stuff more details and it will better, that's my opinion, if you are going to edit it please let me know for moving it from section.

KKGErdem

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly think is not enough Is flat no really detailed, 3 days is what takes me to build just a section, I recommend you to work with a team instead of alone im not saying is a bad map, is just that is way to simple and MCGamer Need really detailed maps, Just add more stuff to the map, more houses more stuff more details and it will better, that's my opinion, if you are going to edit it please let me know for moving it from section.
This is a trial map. Tomorrow we headed with 5 people in New map. Thank you for advice

nickk

Career
Reaction score
this map looks too small and also it doesnt look like it sticks to the theme throughout the map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci