• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"DDos Threat"

Should I be unbanned for appealing hard out and waiting 1 year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadavadorable

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello,

So around about July 2015, I was permanent banned for DDos Threat. I was joking around one day with my friends and I just so happened to say I would DDos them ( as a joke )

I never knew that DDos threat was a permanent ban so I appealed straight away. I appealed probably 14 times in total through out 3 months but none of them got accepted. I also spent 1 hour writing an email to an admin which got rejected as well.

It was fully my fault for not reading the rules. I know people make mistakes some times but it has been 1 year and I am still trying to get unbanned.

I've heard of some ( lucky ) people that have got unbanned. But I am just asking if there is anyway I can get myself unbanned.

Most of the time someone replies saying "DDos threat is illegal and not tolerated on MCGamer" This has happened to me several times.

I am just pleading guilty and want to be unbanned.

Thankyou,
Cadavadorable // Avn

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Try your luck. No petition will higher your chances.

N

Nikola

I mean be helpful around the forums show that you actually care about the server you might get a higher chance and those people who got unbanned, they didn't get unbanned just out of nowhere they probably deserved it.

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
I will suggest you to be more helpful, both on the server, teamspeak and of course the forums. If you do that, the Senior Staff Team and Administration Team, will realise that you are actually a huge part of the server.

However, looking into the position you are in right now, I wouldn't expect much. There is so many people who get banned for the same reason as you, and there is so many people trying to dispute the ban, that being nice to one person, obligates them to unban everyone, and that's not going to happen.

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
If your dispute was upheld by an Admin, I recommend emailing chad himself. Or you can keep on trying to dispute it. The choice is yours...
Thank you t o these people
I will suggest you to be more helpful, both on the server, teamspeak and of course the forums. If you do that, the Senior Staff Team and Administration Team, will realise that you are actually a huge part of the server.

However, looking into the position you are in right now, I wouldn't expect much. There is so many people who get banned for the same reason as you, and there is so many people trying to dispute the ban, that being nice to one person, obligates them to unban everyone, and that's not going to happen.
I mean be helpful around the forums show that you actually care about the server you might get a higher chance and those people who got unbanned, they didn't get unbanned just out of nowhere they probably deserved it.
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci