• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dat BajanCanadian ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
guys get in your heads its a week ban its not like it was perment or anyting

Calvinclasson

Spectator
Reaction score
Don't worry Calvin. Big Brother will forgive you and when you accept your wrong doing and reject the teachings of Emanuel Goldstein(in this situation Bacca) you will be welcomed back into our loving embrace.
Your embrace is making me puke

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
D
im not a bacca and not a try hard fan I didn't sub him or liked his videos. I'm an 13 year old kid in Germany thinking about how stupid you must be
You seem very arrogant, you haven't subbed to him or liked his videos but you seem to have an attachment to him for backing him up and defending him and not being reasonable. Our moderators are NOT stupid, they wouldn't ban him for no reason, you are acting REALLY immature.

I know it's sad having a youtuber you like banned on a server you play on, but he used better sprint mod knowing it was AGAINST THE RULES.

And what argument are you going to use when you call him stupid, first, it is rude, and he gave a good argument which to my Eyes, do not look stupid at all.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
D
im not a bacca and not a try hard fan I didn't sub him or liked his videos. I'm an 13 year old kid in Germany thinking about how stupid you must be
he did have illagle mods on so that's banable and did a lot of blockglitching and in the rules it says all players will be tretate THE SAME just because he is a youtuber dosent mean he is any different to me or you

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Calvin, leave MCSG for all we care. It is those like you that we would like to leave. I'm 15, and thinking what you have against me or how "superior" you are. No, you're the average kid who acts mature over the Internet. Calling me stupid because of something I didn't know makes you even more stupid for not telling me unreasonable facts.
And, please correct your grammar, it's atrocious.

BajanCanadian

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey all!

Thought I should chime in here - the ban carried out against me is justifiable but still wrong. Meaning I was banned for breaking the rules. However, when a rule is broken it's only right to stand up and try to make a change! I made my opinion on the subject of Better Sprint very clear from the beginning. It was never a surprise that I used the control remapping mod. Each time I was warned about it I encouraged the MCSG admins to think logically and support the use of Better Sprint as opposed to banning those who use it. The reasoning is simple - Minecraft's sprint double tap option is a broken mechanic that should be fixed. Not to mention it is impossible to accurately determine is someone is using the mod. Unless someone openly admits to using it you can never know for sure. The majority of players on all PVP servers use this mod and do so rightfully.

Moving on!

I will not be recording any more episodes of my Hunger Game series on the MCSG servers. Instead I will be creating my on server set, till then I will simply use other existing services. I won't be losing out on anything. However, I should mention that it is more than likely MCSG will have to downsize once another major competitor (myself) is operational. So I stand by my tweet when I wish MCSG the best of luck with its future endeavors.
Which, at this point, doesn't seem to be looking too bright. I can think of VERY FEW people with pull in the Minecraft community who appreciate the MCSG administrative team. It's unfortunate.

Continuing!

Not once did I ask for VIP! I paid for my subscription on the MCSG server set multiple times! Started with a gold membership, then diamond, then iron, then iron once more and was only then given VIP - which is essentially meaningless - especially when it caused conflicts between several admins and I. MCSG admins approached me aggressively about how I got VIP on multiple occasions. Which is a joke considering I never asked or cared for it.
Then again I love me some of that purp skurp name swag. #sarcasm

Farewell!

I wish you all the best with your upcoming war against the "Men of the Bac" as a storm's a brewing!
Good luck ;)

-Mitch

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
WOO BAJAN WOO. Try to make your server as professional as possible though like MCSG, not like Ryan's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci