• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkrai's PvP strategies!

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys, Darkrai here. At the moment, I am #1 in Australia. Alot of people have been asking me 'Darkrai, how do you PvP?' 'Darkrai, how did you get good at PvP?' and more questions like this. Since the Australian servers are lagging like hell, I thought 'why not?'. and here is the hideous guide that should have never been born.

So, you're in the arena. You have to fight to the death, surviving isn't an element of the game anymore if you have a decent chest route. Anyway, PvP tips. I have 3 different methods of PvP, I'll list them here.

Strafing: Probably an obvious strategy, but I revamped it and made it into what I call 'Darkrais strafing'. This strategy involves fishing rods, so keep that in mind. I'm not going into detail on what strafing is, as that's basically what everyone puts in there tips, but anyway. Here is what I call Darkrais Strafing. First off, this strategy is what I use in deathmatches the majority of the time or when I'm fighting a stronger opponent. I use this strategy because it lands you more hits on them than they get on you. Anyway, most people when in a sword fight, charge in and try to spin circles around their opponents, this doesn't work if your opponent can actually aim. This strategy cripples their aiming ability. If you know what the 'fishing rod stun' is, it's basically that combined with strafing. You stun them so you get the first hit on them (generally) and then I either run to the side or behind them, get a few more hits, and now they have two options. Fight or run, if they run, chase after them. Catching up to players is generally quite easy, and you get more hits into them as they're running away. Now, I'm more of a hit-and-run person, so if they choose to keep fighting, I'll run and then do the exact same thing on them after and repeat that.

Block Hitting: A very despised strategy, I think to myself, why? What is possibly wrong with block hitting? And this is because it's over-powered if you know how to use it correctly. Now, block hittings big disadvantage is it cripples your moving ability, so I screw the rules and combined block hitting with strafing and fishing rods, this strategy is really effective. First, you do the stun and run to the side and then block hit. Get a few hits, hit them back with a fishing rod to create some distance. Run back in, side/behind, keep block hitting. This strategy does cripple movement so to fix that you need to make it hard for your opponent to hit you. This greatly minimises the damage they inflict on you.

Secondary Weapons: In my opinion, this is a bow, fishing rod, flint and steel. I don't have much to say about this, but in my opinion can be more overpowered than swords. With bows, I try to shoot people into lava or into serious fall damage, with fishing rods I knock them back and fight. Or knock them into a hazard. Flint and steel can be used to activate numerous traps, and also to cripple people sight. I've found I can kill people with weapons when I have my fists with this. But yeah, nothing else to say apart from abuse the hell out of them.

Just a short guide, but I thought it might help some people. c:
How did you like your own post?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci