• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkened ll Official Clan Thread ll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of Clique, I challenge the leaders of Darkened to a battle on Saturday. If you would like to; please get on our TeamSpeak to set up a designated time and how many players we will use. The minimum amount of players we use is 6v6 and the maximum is 8v8.
Our TeamSpeak: clique.ts.nfoservers.com

Reaction score
On behalf of Clique, I challenge the leaders of Darkened to a battle on Saturday. If you would like to; please get on our TeamSpeak to set up a designated time and how many players we will use. The minimum amount of players we use is 6v6 and the maximum is 8v8.
Our TeamSpeak: clique.ts.nfoservers.com
Lmao so you found out? xD Rockyy and Samera were in our CB and we told them were going to verse them soon DW xD but yea we accept.

Reaction score
IGN: SwqrdYT
Nickname // What we should call you: Sword
Wins/Games played:
41 /455 please don't judge me on my stats they are horrible and i also have 769 killes out of 455 games
Skype username (PM if you want it private): pvpplease
Past Clans: Nobility,Divisions,Eternity
What Clan battle maps are you best at?: All
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes
How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: I will always be up to doing a cb, scrim, training etc. And I will do anything that the classmates tell me to do in a situation
Why Do You Want to join?: Because this seems like a very good clan and you seem like you do a lot of cb's and scrims and i like that i have been looking for a clan like that! And it seems like you guys are pretty competitive and i like that also!
Accepted as Trial.

BliZTex_

Spectator
Reaction score
Nickname // What we should call you: Bliz
Wins/Games played:85/800
Skype username (PM if you want it private):
Past Clans: Taunt Worthy
What Clan battle maps are you best at?: Turbulence
Are you able to use Teamspeak: yes
How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: and extra player always help and im decent at pvp
Why Do You Want to join?: i have some friends in here and with this goood clan i can get a good experience

Reaction score
Nickname // What we should call you: Bliz
Wins/Games played:85/800
Skype username (PM if you want it private):
Past Clans: Taunt Worthy
What Clan battle maps are you best at?: Turbulence
Are you able to use Teamspeak: yes
How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: and extra player always help and im decent at pvp
Why Do You Want to join?: i have some friends in here and with this goood clan i can get a good experience
Accepted As Member.

Anndrew

Spectator
Reaction score
Take me off Roster please. Proof you beat Cringed?

Kalzo

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys very good clan here 5-0 every clan look at wins! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci