• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DaPieHD's Resignation from MCSG

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Hey, guys.
I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't be playing on these servers anymore.

As most of you know, MCSG AU is Horribly understaffed. A week ago, I played about 30 games? I saw 1 mod. Just 1. The community is also seriously immature. Ingame, the servers are always spammed with 'OMG COME TO CAKE ROOM 4 TEAM' and 'F**KING HAKERS STOP HACKING.' This is unbearable. I've had to remove MCSG from my server list so my smaller sister can't come on here.

Another reason I'm leaving is because of the lag. It's not unusual for me to have to wait a minute for the servers to become normal again. Then, I lose 5 hearts and am falling down a mountain. A month ago, the devs said AU is switching database. This hasn't been done well...

I'd like to thank a few people for making my time here so fun, forums and ingame:

Thedorkyd1. You always put up a great fight, and it was fun teaming
Elisha. We used to play together on AU (Well, not teamed) and I never could beat you D:<
FreeCandy4Sale. The good times we had on teamspeak :) I still remember that game on kharmunrah when you had to log ;_;
friedfred. We met on the forums, had some fun on my old server, and got each other a few wins.
Joshkey. I spent a long time in Team Elite, but you were always supportive, and you're a really great builder.

I might come online for a few games in the future. But for now, thanks for the memories

-DaPie

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree. It used to take me 20 seconds to load in, now it takes 60. Not to mention we have the most amount of 12 year olds ever

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to mention something
I've been playing for a month now and never seen ANY staff on AS, so yeah...

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye :( You will be missed, have a good time whatever you go to next ;) - Johnny

Aido_m1

Survivor
Reaction score
I can see why you would want to leave. Goodbye :(

P.S. "tEm dod i is fan"

L

Lululioness

I'd like to mention something
I've been playing for a month now and never seen ANY staff on AS, so yeah...
At least AS people are more civilised than AU and don't fill up 25 servers unlike AU....
You don't even AU, do you?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am going to miss you heaps Pie. Whenever you come back on MCSG call me :D I will see you around on those prison servers :)

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At least AS people are more civilised than AU and don't fill up 25 servers unlike AU....
You don't even AU, do you?
I used to play AU when AU was actually AS :p
I play AU when I go visit my grandparents in Australia, the people there aren't THAT bad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci