• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DaddyCleanup - Meet the Community

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
To start of, I asked what you guys wanted me to do for my 100 post special... As no one did, I chose it for myself, so there it is! Credits to ThaLichBD for doing the actual thread!

Name:
João

Nickname: Cleanup

IGN: DaddyCleanup

Which region do you play on?: Europe

What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The gamemodes actually.

One embarrassing moment in your life?: When I was 4 I was lost in a hotel, in Spain, at an elevator, clicking in every button. Yes, my family found me after 15 minutes.

One cool fact about yourself?: Portugal won the Euro so I'm proud about something this year :c

Which are your best friends in the Community?: Almighty buddies and Portugal buddies (Both clans).

When did you join MCGamer?: July 2014

How did you find out about MCGamer?: A minecraft friend told me everything about this server, I kept playing while he started playing cubecraft and that's it.

PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: There's no weaknesses in my pvp ¯\_(ツ)_/

What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years and a half

Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Staff member: Yannick , VIP: Vigilo

What is your favorite SG map?: Alaskan (has a bug and it's not working in game ;_;)

What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Be a VIP, be more than a moderator and build a map (Don't expect me to do it, i'm really bad at it).

Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Cleanup is a really professional youtuber. I choose him! Props to me, sub to me guys, i'm pro pvp!

What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: OCS. Mauro and Getix I'm expecting for some soon! :)

What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: My first win on Survival Games map, I was 3 teaming, we were all full leather!

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Really cool to get to know you better! Hope to see you on the servers/teamspeak :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci