• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

./d and hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonkoetzler

Tribute
Reaction score
Take out the ./d update, the privileges that donors are having + other donors/staff are being used in a negative way, ik, you'll say get a mod, they can see the real guys name. Well no, I had no one on skype to get a mod when a donor was full blatant hacking, really now, no need for the ./d command, take that s@#$ out

Reaction score
No. You don't need a mod on skype to get them to join the game. There is this really cool thing called teamspeak. I think you should try it.

Also, another thing you can do is record them.

antonkoetzler

Tribute
Reaction score
well no, your stupid, you can't record when you can't find out there name, not to mention I think you can contact a mod on skype if your getting chases ... -_-

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
well no, your stupid, you can't record when you can't find out there name, not to mention I think you can contact a mod on skype if your getting chases ... -_-
You record them and a member of staff can check who was using that username at that time...Also there are ways to bypass the /d command, lol.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You record them and a member of staff can check who was using that username at that time...
Yes, we can see disguised people's real IGNs. If you see a disguised person breaking the rules, report them at http://report.mcgamer.info and they will be dealt. If you can't record, poke a staff member on TeamSpeak or if you can't find someone on TeamSpeak, which is highly unlikely, check for a Moderator on the hubs as we are actively there. Basically, there are no negative aspects to the /d command. It just prevents players from being targeted, but does not prevent them from breaking the rules freely.

QA;TL. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci