• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cynical [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynical_US

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Noor_awsome
W/L: Wins:29 Loss: 644
Are you mature? yes
Skype?: Trendz has it
Strengths: Rod, Fns, Bow
Weaknesses: EST ping
Former Clans: Momentum
Will you be active?: Sure, as much as i can
Style Of PvP (Defensive, Offensive ETC.): I started off defensive, until I start seeing ways I can get advantage over my opponent I branch off and start being offensive.
What can you do to help CynicalUS?: Most people based pvpers on their stats, but you never knew a great pvper until you actually fight them. I show myself as a great pvper in hoping to help clans in getting good reputations within the community and to increase my experience in sg in the mcsg network.
Why do you want to join CynicalUS?: Ever since momentum disbanded, we were doing pretty well we had good players, a good scrim/cb ratio and good relationship with one-another. However, the downfall of momentum was caused by inactiveness, where players won't show up for scrims and no one seems to wanna be in a clan. I haven't been able to join any other clans because I didn't have the confidence to sign up because I have such terrible stats. But I decided to applied for this clan because it seems like a clan that just started off, no reputation behind their backs, and might be more active.
Accepted as Member! Welcome!

Junks

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Junks , kriticals
W/L: Um Long Story Short i use to be very well known but i quit mcsg for csgo but im back to mcsg so yea I dont have much games played or wins but Test me in 1v1 and you will know
Are you mature? Yep
Skype?: Nam12363
Strengths: FNs Combos rod
Weaknesses:Teams Bow spam
Former Clans:Extinct
Will you be active?: Of COurse
Style Of PvP (Defensive, Offensive ETC.): Very Offensive and Aggresive
What can you do to help CynicalUS?: I beileve i can help cynical Because i am a very experienced player i shouldnt be judged by my voice i should be judged by my talent
Why do you want to join CynicalUS?:Because i Beileve this clan doesnt judge at all and i think this is the one i want to come back to

Cynical_US

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Junks , kriticals
W/L: Um Long Story Short i use to be very well known but i quit mcsg for csgo but im back to mcsg so yea I dont have much games played or wins but Test me in 1v1 and you will know
Are you mature? Yep
Skype?: Nam12363
Strengths: FNs Combos rod
Weaknesses:Teams Bow spam
Former Clans:Extinct
Will you be active?: Of COurse
Style Of PvP (Defensive, Offensive ETC.): Very Offensive and Aggresive
What can you do to help CynicalUS?: I beileve i can help cynical Because i am a very experienced player i shouldnt be judged by my voice i should be judged by my talent
Why do you want to join CynicalUS?:Because i Beileve this clan doesnt judge at all and i think this is the one i want to come back to
Accepted as Trial-Member

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
This thread has been moved to Disbanded Clans due to inactivity.
If the owner would like to unlock this thread at any time please message a staff member.
Have a great day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci