• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cynical [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynical_US

Tribute
Reaction score

Founders: Zaeyr and Zacharyyyy
Thread Made By: Cynical_US
Application Status: OPEN
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
Michael Jordan

In Total
(7/25)
◐ Owners
(2/2)
Zacharyyyy
Zaeyr

◐ Leaders ◑
(1/2)
Trendz

◐ Officers ◑
(0/3)

◐ Elite ◑
(2/3)
Tobatha

◐ Members ◑
(3/15)
PenguinMcPvP
ItsBriqht
Dylannn

◐ Trial-Members ◑
(0/Unlimited)

☀ ☽VIP☾☀
(1/Infinite)
Eden|Radiant

◐ Alts◑

12+ Exceptions
Must have OVER 100 wins. Exceptions
Must be mature. No Exceptions
Must know popular clan battle maps. No Exceptions
Must be active! (Inactivity for 1 week without notice is a kick.) No Exceptions
Must play super smart in clan battles. No Exceptions
Must have Teamspeak 3 and Skype! Exceptions on teamspeak for now.

W/L:
Are you mature?
Skype?:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Former Clans:
Will you be active?:
Style Of PvP (Defensive, Offensive ETC.):
What can you do to help CynicalUS?:
Why do you want to join CynicalUS?:

W-0| L-0| PP-0|

Cynical VS ???
Cynical VS ???
Cynical VS ???

☼ Thanks! ☼

Last edited:

Moder760

Spectator
Reaction score
Im 12 and i dont have over 100 wins but i bearly started and i am pretty good I am mature. Im online sometimes because i have schoolwork.I play super smart during clan battles and my i know good maps for cb. I have skype but i dont have teamspeak. My Ign is Moder760 and my wins are pretty good. I am mature and my skype name is gta5modder123. my strenghths are bow sword flint n steel My weaknesses are rod. i will be active if i get skype for my phone. My style of pvp is offensive and defensive. I want to join synchronizeUs because i have been in a clan and i want to be in this clan because you guys are good at pvp and i could get my stats boosted alot if we play alot. The End

Cynical_US

Tribute
Reaction score
Im 12 and i dont have over 100 wins but i bearly started and i am pretty good I am mature. Im online sometimes because i have schoolwork.I play super smart during clan battles and my i know good maps for cb. I have skype but i dont have teamspeak. My Ign is Moder760 and my wins are pretty good. I am mature and my skype name is gta5modder123. my strenghths are bow sword flint n steel My weaknesses are rod. i will be active if i get skype for my phone. My style of pvp is offensive and defensive. I want to join synchronizeUs because i have been in a clan and i want to be in this clan because you guys are good at pvp and i could get my stats boosted alot if we play alot. The End
Even though it was the wrong format, Accepted for TRIAL! I'll trial you tomorrow to see if you're good.

itayem66

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: itayem66
W/L: 8 wins (stats reset
Are you mature? yes
Skype? adam.itayem3
Strengths: rod bow and fns
Weaknesses:3 teamed and hacks
Former Clans: iceflare:flare:Synchronize
Will you be active? yes
Style Of PvP (Defensive, Offensive ETC.): Offensive if i am undeargear i will play Defensive
Why do you want to join SynchronizeUS? its fun to team once and and wwhile get to meet new people and have fun

Cynical_US

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: itayem66
W/L: 8 wins (stats reset
Are you mature? yes
Skype? adam.itayem3
Strengths: rod bow and fns
Weaknesses:3 teamed and hacks
Former Clans: iceflare:flare:Synchronize
Will you be active? yes
Style Of PvP (Defensive, Offensive ETC.): Offensive if i am undeargear i will play Defensive
Why do you want to join SynchronizeUS? its fun to team once and and wwhile get to meet new people and have fun
Accepted as Trial!

light1302

Survivor
Reaction score
he literally has 3/110.
GOOD WINS???? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci