• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 CyberWars

Do you like?

• yes

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
Name Of Map:
CyberWars

Lead Builder/Build Team Name:

Niekrm & Sanders2408/Helix Build Team

Game Type:

MCTF2

Description Of The Map:

Welcome to Silicon valley! Or at least that's what we used to say here...
Now that we are separated from the rest of California, we are forced to fight for our lives.
what used to be our opponent in selling our merchandise, is now our ultimate rival...
CyberWars is a Team Vs Team map based on the two huge company's know as Microsoft & Apple.
The map was designed to be fun to play on, with tons of flatland and walls to hide behind

ScreenShots:

Builders:

Niekrm
MCGamerzism
Sanders2408
TheBlueFlygon
TurkeyCup
Thunder_Strikez

Radius of Map:
Not sure as of now.

Spawn Coords:

Coming Soon!

We, Sanders2408 & Niekrm of Helix agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

All Helix Content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To use any of helix maps, you need explicit permission from Sanders, Helix's Owner. Redistribution of our maps through any means not approved by Helix's owner, is strictly forbidden.

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing work! Although it does seem a little too big for a TF2 map, I still would love to see this coming around. :3

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I want my head on one of the basketball hoop poles (back or front) with a sign underneath at waist-heighth with my name. :p

((And I believe someone offered the head thing, and that I'm the first to come so hopefully will be the first served.))

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I want my head on one of the basketball hoop poles (back or front) with a sign underneath at waist-heighth with my name. :p

((And I believe someone offered the head thing, and that I'm the first to come so hopefully will be the first served.))
We finished the map now, sorry :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci