• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cyber Bullying - Make it stop! (Repost)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
To say you were a Moderator, your way of viewing things is completely inappropriate and rude, learn some respect.
1: What the hell does that mean
2: I assume its you telling me what to do, calling me out. At least tell me what triggered you.

GoodVibez

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah bullying should be stopped we shouldn't be judged for who we are like honestly its just right . You should just be yourself and not care what others think and go on with life with being happy for who you are .

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah bullying should be stopped we shouldn't be judged for who we are like honestly its just right . You should just be yourself and not care what others think and go on with life with being happy for who you are .
But sadly it won't be stopped. It's not something you can just stop.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I think its more, "I can't think of a reply, but I will continue to deny your opinion"
The funny thing is the guy who made this thread was talking mad crap about me in a teamspeak channel not long ago than he makes this thread and it makes me laugh.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
everyone should agree that cyber bullying must be stopped but there is no way to stop it there's always people who want to mess up people's day and posting more and more of these does help but doesn't stop. As much as I would like for it to stop there is no possible way it will :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci