• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cyber-Bullying - Make it stop! - 2016 Edition

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bullying is a re-occurring thing. If someone abuses you on many occasions then use the block option on social media and if it's through gaming send in a report and they will get muted most likely (or banned because mods are semi-dumb).

N

Nikola

Cyber-bullying is complete Good.

Honestly there's countless ways of escaping "cyber-bullying" such as IGNORING, BLOCKING, UNFRIEND OPTION maybe and yeah the last one. Get off of your computer or just delete your account or LIKE DONT USE THAT CERTAIN SOCIAL MEDIA. God, I don't know how people get offended over internet, you literally get a comment saying "ohh you're ugly blip blip" literally you can delete the comment, ban the person, unfriend them or unfollow them or block them like cyber-bullying shouldn't be a thing. Of course, I can understand if it comes to that point where people give out your personal information it is really risky and unacceptable but when I seee someone getting offended by like something that isn't even relevant. OH A RANDOM PERSON SAID YOU'RE UGLY WHO CARES NOONE TY HE CANT EVEN UPLOAD A PIC OF HIMSELF BECAUSE HES A i should stop here

But nice thread I can see tons of effort in it

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you're a pine cone - leafyisbeefy cyberBUlling ;D

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Seriously, with all the problems in the world, including poverty, starvation, abuse, neglect, murder, wars, etc, we are worrying about pixels on a screen that may seem slightly offensive to some of our more sensitive youngsters?

Just log out, block them, turn off the computer, or do something. It's not really a problem at all compared to what most people have to deal with. Most people in the world don't even have refrigerators or beds and will never dream of having an electronic device to even get "cyberbullied" on.

So please, can we all grow a little skin and start worrying about some real problems?

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just turn chat off, I don't need to because I end up raging more at the game then the players

N

Nikola

Seriously, with all the problems in the world, including poverty, starvation, abuse, neglect, murder, wars, etc, we are worrying about pixels on a screen that may seem slightly offensive to some of our more sensitive youngsters?

Just log out, block them, turn off the computer, or do something. It's not really a problem at all compared to what most people have to deal with. Most people in the world don't even have refrigerators or beds and will never dream of having an electronic device to even get "cyberbullied" on.

So please, can we all grow a little skin and start worrying about some real problems?
preach

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
come play league of legends and you'll be used to being called a "B*tch a** motherf**ker stupid a** c*nt."

great atmosphere would recommend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci