• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cursed Tomb - By Team Corruption

Should this be in MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

F34RL3555

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok Im not on the list for helping... You guys are true dicks.

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
I am a builder and terraformer on this map, and I just want to say when we did a test SG, the PvP was great, and that was when it was only 40% done. Meaning now it is even better! Overall, the map is amazingly detailed, with many similarities to Solar Frost and Lost Mine, but much, MUCH more differences. I hope you guys vote for this map to be added, because if you do, and then you play it, you will see how awesome the gameplay and PvP is.

Before anyone else comments about it being like Solar Frost, it is not. It has a village, tons of redstone contraptions, traps, (don't worry, they are traps where you die, not stay in a corner forever. ;)) And has a ton of HUGE open rooms, 2 major parkour areas, (lava and air), and... well, when you play it, you'll see.

There are also not screenshots of the tunnels. only of the big rooms. Each tunnel was created using "terraforming," (a tool that deletes/creates blocks to look more natural, instead of plain old straight and boring). Has tons of lighting, so don't fret you terrible computer lighting people! That shall not be a problem on this map.

Long story short, you guys will LOVE this map, and I really mean like... love it. I really hope you guys vote Narwhals! (Yes) on the community vote up there ^. Thank you for reading this long post, and peace out. :cool:

Horseie64

Tribute
Reaction score
Alrighty, I'm not on the build team but I tested the map with fellow members. The gameplay and pvp was GREAT! Like firebat said, that was only when 40% of the map was done, which means that now it's even better. You guys will like the map, trust me.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Looks nice but it seems a lot like Solar Frost, an open section leading off into different caves that are very compact. I really like the podiums though, the fire underneath the glass is very cool!

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
With lots of red stone in a little space that is similar to Solar Frost, and with the amount of lava/fire I see, the map seems like it is going to lag a lot of people.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
With lots of red stone in a little space that is similar to Solar Frost, and with the amount of lava/fire I see, the map seems like it is going to lag a lot of people.
We've tested the map and nobody complained of lag. The amount of lava is minimal. Thanks for the concern, but I assure you, lag won't be an issue.

Horseie64

Tribute
Reaction score
I only have lag when I'm at the sphinx because there is quite an amount of lava, but it's not gonna be a problem when you turn down the volume.

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking the same think. Then my friend got on his crap 1 gig of RAM 2 FPS computer, and he was running fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci