• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cursed Tomb - By Team Corruption

Should this be in MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First! :D

Love this map! I loved helping build the map and let me say that this is one awesome map! Most people would say that this would be related to SolarFrost, but they're wrong. This map has more redstone, more structures and it is way bigger. +1

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, the map seems very unattractive, and judging by the screenshots: the gameplay would be average at best.
The cave setting has also been tried countless times, while the tomb is new, perhaps it starts in a pyramid?

Reaction score
No, the map seems very unattractive, and judging by the screenshots: the gameplay would be average at best.
The cave setting has also been tried countless times, while the tomb is new, perhaps it starts in a pyramid?
I really agree with this statement.

How about you build a pyramid around it, and there's some open space to fight. That would be new and appealing :)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I really agree with this statement.

How about you build a pyramid around it, and there's some open space to fight. That would be new and appealing :)
I understand your worries, as PvP is an important factor in a map. Therefore, I added 2 more screenshots of open rooms where it it is easy to PvP. I assure you, we've tested the PvP and it is really good.

SomeGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
In alot of the screnshots the terrain looks unfinished, I recommend using some voxelsniper erosion brushes and some hand terraforming.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I'm rather disappointed that I didn't get to help with this project, but this map is pretty good from what I've seen

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
This for me is just a Tomb version off solar frost so no I don't think this should be added to mcsg.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
After Lost mine and Solor Frost. I don't think we need other close quarter maps with the tunnels leading away from corn, also I find the structures a little bit random and not nicely build. I'm sorry if I am being offensive, I can see some nice sides to the map such as corn which I do like.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sold on it but I like it. I wouldn't hate seeing it get implemented. My only concern is that it would be solar frost the desert.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks like a decent map, but I don't like to Solar Frost-y tunnels attempt at making a map, because Solar Frost is the only map that pulls it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci