• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cube SMP for smaller youtubers

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Sawp everybodyyy.

I'm thinking of starting a channel soon, the intro is there, the thumbnails are there, etc. etc.

I want to do something challenging, something that not every youtuber does, like not just playing MCSG.
So I thought, why don't we make something similar to the cube SMP, but then for smaller youtubers?
Just let me know what you think about this guys!

KcinaYYYanick

XxSoulStriverxX

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this is a great Idea I'm a small youtuber with only like 10 subs :/ and I wanted to do the cube but then I saw it was for Youtubers like Vasehh soo you should do it

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with this!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This could be cool, but should be moved to 'Anything Minecraft', since it isn't relevant to MCSG in any way. Nor does it have to do with General Support.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Been interested in something like this as i've been in tons of servers like this before. I recently started up my new channel and would be glad to join in the future if one has been made :).

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Well i have a server and i'm doing a uhc. But maybe after i could either turn it into a pvp server or a smp :).

Harryxo8

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi I would love so much to join this my channel has about 60 subs and would really grow it. I've been watching youtubers do this and it looks so fun so please count me in channel is Ukgaming2014

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Read carefully, this was just an idea. I dont know hot to make any server... xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci