• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crown conquest

Would you like?

• Yes

Votes: 64 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its a mod pack called Hack and Slash i think, if you look at Bepop's video he gets an 'Iron Mace' and 'Rusty Sword' based on what the little item name said
Changing the name of the item, I don't think so. Changing the power / outcome of the item, yes.
It's not Hack slash mine. I'm pretty sure that that is part of the plugin. In some of the videos the throwing stars say snowballs but change to throwing stars in an instant.

Assassination4

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not Hack slash mine. I'm pretty sure that that is part of the plugin. In some of the videos the throwing stars say snowballs but change to throwing stars in an instant.
It always say snowballs but the damage of snowballs is not much 10 do 4 hearts o they are pretty useless

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
In whose video? i know Bepopvox's had iron maces and rusty swords :/

Assassination4

Tribute
Reaction score
Is Jaffa like a soft cookie thing? We don't have Jaffa's in America

I've been told it's not a mod. The server's plugin changes the name of the items.
Its hard to discribe them but there like a biscuit base with a filling (like jam) with a chocolate coating, im suprized americans dont have them as their quit nice :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its hard to discribe them but there like a biscuit base with a filling (like jam) with a chocolate coating, im suprized americans dont have them as their quit nice :)
Wait... jelly inside of a chocolate cookie? I'll take an Oreo or Chips Ahoy anyday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci