• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Crepuscular CA-US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGSebaGamer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MLGSebaGamer
Wins/Total Games:120/1300
Sword 1/10:9
Bow 1/10:10
Fishing Rod 1/10:7
FnS 1/10:8
What do you posses that you think is unique?: I am a good pvper in minecraft but I always have room to improve, I'm very active in MCSG servers and I have a good ping in CA servers,
Why do you think you should be accepted above all?I'm really good when it comes to team work and following instructions
PS: i am a BR player so I do not speak that good english, but I live in the US :D

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: MLGSebaGamer
Wins/Total Games:120/1300
Sword 1/10:9
Bow 1/10:10
Fishing Rod 1/10:7
FnS 1/10:8
What do you posses that you think is unique?: I am a good pvper in minecraft but I always have room to improve, I'm very active in MCSG servers and I have a good ping in CA servers,
Why do you think you should be accepted above all?I'm really good when it comes to team work and following instructions
PS: i am a BR player so I do not speak that good english, but I live in the US :D
Accepted as Nooby bubble

You will be added ASAP

FrenzyFreckles

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #Curiosity I challenge you to a clan battle, PM me on skype at FrenzyFreckles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci