• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Platinum
Reaction score
I know apps are invite only but i am doing this cause gaben told me they might just might think about me joining :D
IGN: xUnjustified
Current Age: 12
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: jonathan.gomez606
List all previous clan experiences: tbh oz v1 and v2 it was pretty sweett and fun and nobilrands was in it for about a week wasnt fun
Who do you know in Creed?: newbrunswick fexr zhypr (even though he hates me) swiffty airings and _m8
Why do you want to join Creed?: Because this clan is og af and i rlly wanna join it :p fexr

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I know apps are invite only but i am doing this cause gaben told me they might just might think about me joining :D
IGN: xUnjustified
Current Age: 12
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: jonathan.gomez606
List all previous clan experiences: tbh oz v1 and v2 it was pretty sweett and fun and nobilrands was in it for about a week wasnt fun
Who do you know in Creed?: newbrunswick fexr zhypr (even though he hates me) swiffty airings and _m8
Why do you want to join Creed?: Because this clan is og af and i rlly wanna join it :p fexr
Apps are closed.

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
In Virtuous, we did not forfiet, we disbanded and it was not 5-2, it was 2-2.

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Im thankful for all u niqas giving me head in mc all the time

#happythanksgiving

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
why am i on the roster
im in the clan on araxite not here >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.