• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Count To 50 Before The Staff Posts!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
It's on the staff list............So again
UNO
Yeah, but They dont really ban or do anything to help the server except advertise it or build for it a little, I think he means peole like mods, senior mods, developers, ect.

SO AGAIN.... FIVE

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, but They dont really ban or do anything to help the server except advertise it or build for it a little, I think he means peole like mods, senior mods, developers, ect.

SO AGAIN.... FIVE
So they don't do anything to help the server? I see tons of "VIP'S" on the forums constantly trying to help people,and other things such as map committee,helping on on the hub etc. they are staff members as chad said so. so again
UNO.

EDIT: pls let it be uno or I will cri 4ever.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
So they don't do anything to help the server? I see tons of "VIP'S" on the forums constantly trying to help people,and other things such as map committee,helping on on the hub etc. they are staff members as chad said so. so again
UNO.

EDIT: pls let it be uno or I will cri 4ever.
Technically VIPs aren't staff members.
Yes, they help, but so do many normal players. Look at Mooclan and Duckluv. I'd rate them as some of the most helpful people on the forums.
It was mentioned today by Dave that VIPs aren't staff. They appear on the staff list, because of an issue from way back.

Nevertheless, I posted so it is restarted anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci