• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrivoticClan

Survivor
Reaction score
We battled Exteority, there decent. We battled your 60th clan "Mystic" and we 5-0ed you randoms anything else you gotta say bud before we 5-0 your 100th clan?
lmao omar your one to talk arent u buddy.....u had around 60 clans and around 60 accounts.....xD

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
It's ok to be salty you're garb

Easy 5-0 comeback m8

Now sit down Serenity bench
Serenity bench? Boi you sit yourself Alex. Get your ugly long nose outta this clans thread kid.

EDIT: Shouldn't you be making up that community college work? Ya know? The one were you failed all your grades.

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Serenity bench? Boi you sit yourself Alex. Get your ugly long nose outta this clans thread kid.

EDIT: Shouldn't you be making up that community college work? Ya know? The one were you failed all your grades.
I sit my self to let others play use your common sense . And considering I only failed one class this entire year I don't need to make anything up but my life shouldn't concern you as much. Anyways back to the real topic , it's ok to be mad cause you're bad . Some times you can't always be number 1!

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
I sit my self to let others play use your common sense . And considering I only failed one class this entire year I don't need to make anything up but my life shouldn't concern you as much. Anyways back to the real topic , it's ok to be mad cause you're bad . Some times you can't always be number 1!
You're taking this game way to seriously. My bad Depressives it wasn't you who cared about your minecraft career more than Irl it was Alex. "Says he fails one class" Gets and average of 60-75 in all his classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci