• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Corrupt (US/CA Divison)

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
I was talking more about how you stole those...
I didn't make this. PabloPlayzMC made this thread. I just copied the thread and reposted it. He didn't know this text was from #Indivision. Sorry if you feel like I stole this.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't make this. PabloPlayzMC made this thread. I just copied the thread and reposted it. He didn't know this text was from #Indivision. Sorry if you feel like I stole this.
Maybe you can make your own?

BajanFilipino24

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Daniel
IGN- BajanFilipino24 (will be changing it when name changing comes out, most likely X_AqUa_MagMa_X)
Age (10+)- 12 (Turning 13 next month)
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?- Skype: BajanFilipino24, No TeamSpeak
Do you have MCSG donor?- No
Wins (50+)/games played?- 82(Wins)/919(Games Played)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?- Yes! Totally! I will do as much as I can to help this clan succeed, and I also at the same time wanna have fun. :D
Why do you want to be in this clan?- I want to be in this clan because I see a lot of potential compared to my prevous clans, and also I can maybe recommend some of my friends to make this clan very POWERFUL!!!

Last edited:

meowmix258

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ian (You can call me meow mix if you want :D )
IGN: meowmix258
Age (10+): 14
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak: Skype - s4tanslilboy, No TeamSpeak
Do you have MCSG donor? No, it's useless anyway
Wins (50+)/games played: 299 wins, 1256 games played
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Of course, what's the sense in being in a clan if you're not committed?
Why do you want to be in this clan?: I want an underdog clan, something that can rise to the top, and that's why I'm here :D I can help with that.

iplayfootball66

Spectator
Reaction score
On behalf would you like to clan battle my clan in a 3v3.If u do add my skype -Iplayfootball33 or u can message meh on ts. My clan name is #Relation [Us/Ca Clan] Thx Peace!

Speedsoul1122

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #Viscore I challenge you to a clan battle. Add me on skype if accepted. If no plz simply say no on this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci